Save time and pre-mix PG ,VG and maybe Nic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youmadbrah

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Cairo,Egypt
I see people measuring PG and VG with syringes for every small patch they make. Not to mention dealing with VG and trying to dilute it with some sort. I pre-mixed two 100 ml bottles in a 100 ml graded cylinder. I added 60 ml PG followed by 40 VG and then a 70/30 one.

Very easy and saves ton of time. Pros can also mix Nicotine if they know the recipes that work for them. (I don't). Hope this tip helps ,because u guys help a lot.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Yep. I use 120ml bottles and have labels marking the top of the VG fill line and then another label marking the fill line that the PG brings it up to.

A quick shake and pop the Walgreen's oral dosing syringe's plug in the top and I'm ready to go.

Never have put nicotine in a premix because my recipes are all over the % spectrum and my juice consumption really alters a bunch for even a 2mg difference. (If my mix is 2mg lower than my normal I consume even more nicotine than if it is at "my level")

panachronic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
WA
This is a great idea. I've considered doing this, but just haven't gotten around to it. Thanks for the reminder, I think I'm going to make a batch of unflavored base this afternoon.

The big advantage that I see, beyond saving time, is that when you make a big batch of base liquid it will be more accurately mixed than making tiny batches over and over again.

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
I have never thought about doing this but let me ask this. I like my mixes 80/20 pg/vg. So say I mixing something with 3 flavors and my pg amount changes due to flavor now I am mixing just a single flavor and yet the pg amount changes again would this still be 80/20 if I made a base then added flavor? I could just be having a blonde moment or a brain fart which ever is better :D but something just tells me it would change for some reason.

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
I have never thought about doing this but let me ask this. I like my mixes 80/20 pg/vg. So say I mixing something with 3 flavors and my pg amount changes due to flavor now I am mixing just a single flavor and yet the pg amount changes again would this still be 80/20 if I made a base then added flavor? I could just be having a blonde moment or a brain fart which ever is better :D but something just tells me it would change for some reason.

Yep it would change. Not by much though I mean how much flavor you putting in? 20% pg flavor would change it a bit though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread