Saving Money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I crack up when I see the articles about how much money vaping saves you vs smoking. But it does, if I smoked 22 packs a day.

I just call vendors now. Yeah, double yesterdays order and ship it. Oh, how's your sons cold? Me, yeah doing fine. I found a small warehouse to keep my gear, kinda ran out of room here. Plus the battery explosions and vats of nicotine are freaking the cat out.

Yes, I need to order a gallon of Boba's Bounty please. Is this Phil again? Yeah, I'm running low. You just ordered a gallon yesterday. I did? Forgot to write that down.

Hey Jenny, have y'all shipped those drip tips yet? Phil, it takes time to get 3000 skull tips, give us a few more weeks. Can you send me what you've got, I could run out.

Hey GotVapes! What up fellers? Could you send me 20 of each of the items on page six. Hey when are those 2.4 coils going to be back in stock? I'm getting the shakes here. Don't forget my 5% newsletter discount, it almost pays tax since we're both in Texas.

Hey ladies, how's it going on those flavors? Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Well I guess I'll wait but if I run out of Caramel I'll go into shock. How much did I order? D*mn. I hear that FlavourArt goes a long way. Not with you Phil. Hey that Flash Throat hit stuff didn't work. Can't send it back huh? What am I going to do with 80 bottles? Oh Theresa that wasn't nice.

Hello Leslie. Can you up my credit card limit again? Oh, please send me another card too, this one melted.

Hey the power companies here, wonder what bozo forgot to pay their bill? Hello flashlights For Less, I need an overnight shipment of thirty of your best flashlights. Power off again Phil? Sorta.

Pizza Hut. Hi do y'all have any vapers that work there? I think Elliot vapes. Could I talk to him...sure. This is Elliot. Hey bro, what flavors do you vape? I love fruit flavors. My god are you in luck. How about an asst pack of 30 ml fruit flavors to trade for pizzas.
Deal. Alright.

Generators For Less. Hey Jim it's me again. Hey Phil, how's your rash? Not bad, I think it was that juice from China. Need another generator? Yeah, could you overnight that? No prob buddy.

Hi net 10 I need to add 50,000 minutes to my prepaid phone card. Yeah, I'll pay you at the end of the month. Cool.

Air conditioning company. Hey guys, it's 112 in my house. Could you get me some AC's out here today? Yes, end of next month for sure. Thanks bro. Oh John hows your grandmothers chlamydia? Good to hear, those antibiotics sure do work.

Phew, it's a lot of work saving this kind of money but as they say, anything to stay off the stinkies.

Hey Taco Bell!!! Sorry Phil, still not hiring. Drat!! Well, I have no time for work anyway.

Hey jiggalos for less. You guys looking for a real studmuffin? OK. I'm 59. Hello, hello?

OK nap time. Sure hard to sleep in this heat. Vivi Nova's I forgot Vivi Novas, I only have a hundred left.

Ah, there's the semi with my atomizers. Hey fellas just put the pallets wherever they will fit. I've got more room since the bank took my car.

I've got to ask people on the forum what break even means. Soon as I get those darned generators. Plus, I've got to chase down those Provari$. Those people are sketchy, gotta watch myself with them. Told me they didn't have 300 pinks in stock! I mean, what do people think, that I'm some kind of idiot that's lost his mind? Don't answer that!

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas
Erm.... I save money on vaping vs smoking at a half pack a day. Though, I don't stockpile stuff like the apocalypse is coming....

Sent from my DROID Razr Maxx

It's not just getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, it's also got to have the newest latest inventions out there.
So many types of equipment to try, so little money. :laugh:

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Hey i cringe when I see the savings stuff for me it will take a couple of months to hit break even. If I just buy juice. For me it's more than the savings. I am not inhaling 2-4 big cigars a day. Not the most expensive ones but still expensive cigars. I can taste stuff. I no longer cough up works of modern art. I'll be happy to come close to break even.
OH KEEP WRITING THE FUNNY STUFF> LMAO
:D

JessyDrastic

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Boston
lol, post of the day
ROFL_Laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread