Savouring my MadVapes lil' blu project box

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
This little transparent blue project box from madvapes has me so in love with it! It's so tiny! Makes me think of maybe a micro-mahmba mod, LoL!? Okay, just kidding. But I have been more than a little obsessed with it... had to carry it in my scrubs pocket last night at work because I couldn't part with it. Feels good in the hand. Swe-e-e-et! :wub:

bluebox.jpg

Can hardly wait to get an LED in it... it's so pretty. A 10440 battery fits in it catty-corner already. Somehow reminds me of how my brother (aka ConnMan) fit a 10440 in a yo-yo mod he did called the U.V.O.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/70015-i-call-u-v-o.html

I think I might make this one my MadVapes necklace vape. It's so cute I know I'll be afraid to do anything with it for a while. I hold it and keep thinking "What-do-I-do?! What-do-I-do?!"

Would love to see what anyone else has done with one.

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
What little Blue Box? :confused:

She said she just got some sort of brown paper in the box from Madvapes. and then she gave me the only thing she said was left, the shipping box. :?:

Well I couldn`t not have another mod to work on. :p

It produces monster vapor and has all kinds of room for my stuff.

A real plus with this mod will be if I drop it in the Wal-Mart parking lot and can`t find it it will get shipped back to me. :thumbs:

My 5 Volt MadVapes Box Mod :D

My5VoltModBox.jpg

There is room for spare batteries and for juice and room for my other mods as well.

StorageRoom.jpg

What it looks like in use.

UsingtheMod.jpg

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida

She said she just got some sort of brown paper in the box from Madvapes. and then she gave me the only thing she said was left, the shipping box. :?:

(snip)

Errr....... well uh......... umm.......

Does that box say "5 volt MOD box" or "5 volt MAD box"?

See! Now you know why they call it MadVapes! Live and learn! And thank God you have a clever little sister to show you these things! :sneaky:

Now....... (/me back to ordering one of every battery...)

(edit to add: (((bekah!)))

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
lol connman, that's funny.. blocks the TV though :(

Well I couldn`t not have another mod to work on. :p

It produces monster vapor and has all kinds of room for my stuff.

A real plus with this mod will be if I drop it in the Wal-Mart parking lot and can`t find it it will get shipped back to me. :thumbs:

My 5 Volt MadVapes Box Mod :D

My5VoltModBox.jpg

There is room for spare batteries and for juice and room for my other mods as well.

StorageRoom.jpg

What it looks like in use.

UsingtheMod.jpg

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Oh dear! This is the worst case of Icantstopmoddingitis I have ever seen!

I don't know..... you don't live with him.......... you should see how he's eyeballing the cat litter "box"!:shock:

(/mean little sister *snicker*)

~~~~~~~~~~

Hoogie, what type battery have you ended up using? Although I might be fine already... I love how the 10440 looks in mine. Smaller battery power I know but...

I need to re research batteries again I'm afraid.

And maybe I can con the ConnMan into looming me one of his "Juice Nooses" to cradle it in. So I can slip it in and out of a necklace/lanyard while working in my garden and such. :)

juicenoose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread