Saw this on Twitter : plant-based alternative promises to help high schoolers stop vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
Saw this in my head, thought it might just work! Parents TALK to your kids don't leave it to others, I know it's a freaking novel concept nowadays :rolleyes:

upload_2020-1-2_14-41-53.png

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Saw this in my head, thought it might just work! Parents TALK to your kids don't leave it to others, I know it's a freaking novel concept nowadays :rolleyes:

View attachment 861171

Except kids (teens) all but refuse to listen to anything said by parents. Trust me I try talking to mine all the time but it's getting tiring wasting my breath.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My very favorite thing about that show "The Leftovers" was the fact the cult religion that developed MANDATED the use of cigarettes, at all times, and like, it was the BEST. You also couldn't talk, you had to write stuff out.

LOL I so would have joined the cult, dude. Although the hazing period was seriously severe.

IDK that show was just so full of win.

As is that tweet. LOL.

Anna

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Beyond moronic.
Smoking to give up a smoking cessation method, jeese. Also a large proportion of the harmful components in cigarette smoke are from the combustion process itself, ergo it does not matter whether its plant based or not it's going to harm you.

Last edited:

Dlpsr

Dec 15, 2019
Pennsylvania
Beyond moronic.
Smoking to give up a smoking cessation method, jeese. Also a large proportion of the harmful components in cigarette smoke are from the combustion process itself, ergo it does not matter whether its plant based or not it's going to harm you.

Just meant as humor to the point of being absurd. Have a good day.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Beyond moronic.

Ever heard of sarcasm .. ??

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

View attachment 861171

That doesn't work for the average American family today. Dysfunction is the norm.

Text from parent: "Don't do drugs, drink, smoke or vape, m'kay?"
    Reply from kid: "K".
    Text from parent: "You're such a good little kid, gonna buy you a $900 phone tomorrow, bruh."

That's the extent of parenting today.

Reactions: Dlpsr

AlexEdler

Moved On
    Jul 13, 2019
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Spammer

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Beyond moronic.
    Not sure if you're trolling...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread