Say HELLO to my little Purpleheart and Cherry Stump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Say hello to my little friend! purple.jpg I have small hands and wanted a little wood mod that fit comfortably, for home use and to carry when I am out and about. Tuc did a review and reminded me about ecigworkhouse.com. I spent a while looking them over and then emailed them. After explaining what I wanted, Patti let me know that they had a model coming out that sounded just perfect for me!

The Stump is just 2.5" x 1.25" x 1.9" and uses 1 18350 battery. Woods are custom choice. I chose Purpleheart and Cherry woods. This mod is fantastic. Steady 3.7v and absolutely the most comfortable pv I have ever held, the curved end pieces are just perfect for curling your fingers around . The wood pieces are so well fitted that I have a tough time figuring out where the door was! 2 strong magnets hold the door on. Ecigworkhouse had some of the best communication I have experienced since beginning vaping, answering my multiple emails/questions quickly with patience and good suggestions.

more pics of mine and other stumps here: The Stump | Ecigworkshop LLC. I honestly can say this is my best vaping purchase to date (and the price is great). I wanted a small, mechanical 3.7 device that was nice to look at, easy to use and comfortable -this Purpleheart Stump does the job beautifully!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread