Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
moto_0126 (2).jpg moto_0059.jpg

Custom Candy Apple with a Red BFT I can vape all day all night all day then I have to refill .
Somedays I just put on the Boge and go drip crazy

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
Last edited:

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
The Bullet collection w/ext Bullets also, me likey Bullets especially Silver ones :2cool: load em all up !

Okay sir, I have looked far and wide. I desire your Silver Bullet Extension. Where did you find it and what batts go in it? is it 7.4v? Or is it one 3.7 with a slug-battery type deal? Are you selling that beast? I have a Double Barrel the extension would look mighty nice on! A well deserving purpose for the extension.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Mcvapor, they are Ext sleeves that Chad made for me years ago, those SB's hold 2 x 18650 Batts using AW's coming off the charger @ 4.2 x 2 = 8.4V... looking extra forward to getting my "Kick " units that Evolve is about to release it will make these bad boyz run like a pair Darwins giving me variable wattage ;-) and still be a pair of night sicks if anyone gives me a problem, hahahha also be great for road trips holding that kind of Batt power as 2 18650's will hold a charge for a couple of days at least

Last edited:

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
Pretty jealous of the Provari it will be my next Mod for sure! Also where do you play Minecraft at any good IPs?(off topic I know)

Ive hosted a server professionally for over a year now. Tell me your in game name and ill promote you and get ya set up. IP: voidkingdom.com

We grief protect and have a mostly vanilla survival experience. No oddball mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread