Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
^^ that is a nice looking set up. I have a silver vein also, it is hiding in the serenity sleeve.

I have a serenity sleeve that I don't use, that and a kick sleeve in black. I like the simplicity of the Bullet and the vape is outstanding! I have other APV's which have VV settings...so I never bought a kick for this.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have a serenity sleeve that I don't use, that and a kick sleeve in black. I like the simplicity of the Bullet and the vape is outstanding! I have other APV's which have VV settings...so I never bought a kick for this.

I also like the look of a " naked " SB but just seam drawn to a nice leather wrap. If you ever decide to let loose of the serenity I sure wouldn't mind taking a look at it.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Olive Drab SB W/Olive IBtanked 25MM XL carto tank and a Kick in the mail. That's right.

946f3972-f2b3-43b6-aae1-7cd7859a80ec_zpsc1dfe697.jpg
Excellent color!

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
This is my SB...I just can't seem to put anything on it but this IBTank, they just "fit" together. I recently purchased a green one like pictured earlier for my daughter (green is her fave) and she is loving it!

View attachment 245104

I am so sad...just today shopping for Christmas this fell and hit the floor, the IBTank smashed to smitherines!!!

And my daughter dropped her Green SB today on the concrete and now it has scars...dang it Friday the 13th!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread