The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SC Vapers Meet & Greet

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Doctor Vapor, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Hi Y'all,

We're getting big enough now that it may actually be time to try and get our first SC Vapers Meet & Greet together. This post is to assess the interest in a get together somewhere in the state. If you think you would attend this function, depending of course on travel, please post something to this thread indicating if you would attend or not.

2. FlipnOut

FlipnOut Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I'd be interested, once the weather warms up. Unless we did it in Greenville, I'd want to ride the motorcycle....

3. freekoffhisleash

freekoffhisleash Full Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    I would love to attend, but it would need to be pretty close to the Charleston area for me to be able to do so.

4. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Ok...not sure when we're gonna do it but it will be warmer when we do I can promise you that. I talked to the recently banned, "Ivape" and he says he's into it too. (ECF is so ....ed up, I can't believe they stopped him from posting here because he's a supplier) Oh well, Love to hear from the rest of you on this subject. Don't be afraid to drop in and let me know if you'd be interested in getting together.

5. stubear62

stubear62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    I wouldn't mind either. Maybe a day at the Beach, like in Myrtle Beach.. LOL
    As long as I don't have to drive more than 20 minutes due to my bad back.
    Maybe I will have the wife drive, now that she vapes.

6. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

sign me up, i can meet yall just about anywere, anytime.

7. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    cool...sounds like there is some interest. Now we just have to decide on a time and place. I have been talking to the "Recently Banned" IVape on another forum and he say he's into it too. I'm thinking sometime in April if thats good for everyone. That way it won't interfere with Vape Fest 2010. Keep those ideas coming y'all...the more ideas you throw out there, the easier it will be to schedule it.

8. stubear62

Sep 27, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    If you guys want to I can have you over to my home in Myrtle Beach for a Vape In.. LOL

9. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    You know...Myrtle may not be a bad idea. That location is up there in the list of places to hold it.

10. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    Hi,Guys.I would probably be able to attend most anytime, anywhere. Hey we're supposed to get 6 inches of snow tonight.I'm going to get up early tomorrow morning and go sit in a parking lot at a major intersection and watch the wrecks. I might even go spin some donuts at walmart in my El Camino.

11. freekoffhisleash

freekoffhisleash Full Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    Will be there if I can. Have alot going on in April, and cant leave the prego wife with 2 little kids on her own for very long. Just let me know.

12. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Can't blame you there bro.

13. FlipnOut

FlipnOut Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Well, i gotta agree with you on that one. That a good reason to consider another location. There are a lot of people who ride here and I fully understand why they wouldn't want to go to Mytrle.

14. lairkeeper

lairkeeper Super Member ECF Veteran

I just figured out that I had to join the group in order to be able to post.... :oops:

Husband & I would love to attend a Meet Up. Location not an issue for us as we don't mind traveling.

15. stubear62

Sep 27, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    I am way before the city. I'm off 501 south just across from Carolina Forest..

Oh, yes..
    I forgot to mention..
    Vaporhead said in Myrtle Beach in August (don't ask, I don't know why in August)

16. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    The meet will be announced in the next day or two when I have some more details ironed out. When I do, I will lock this thread and start a new one.

The meet will be Saturday, April 24th. More to come.

17. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    hahaha...no problem Liar. It happens all the time.

18. Conway or MB would be great for me, since I make monthly trips to that area to visit friends. It's not too far away, and I'm familiar with that area. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make most other locations, except Florence, of course. Those're my two cents, but don't let that influence your decision; it's just my own input. :)

19. JoeyKay

JoeyKay Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2010
    SC
    If Spartanburg is a possibility, I'd love to attend. Unfortunately, I'm the stay-at-home dad to a two year old, so travel ain't easy. But I can do Spartanburg, or possibly Greenville.

20. JoeyKay

JoeyKay Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2010
    SC
    Okay, just re-read what I posted. I mean the TRAVEL situation is unfortunate, not the part about having a kid ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.