• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SC Vapers Meet & Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hi Y'all,

We're getting big enough now that it may actually be time to try and get our first SC Vapers Meet & Greet together. This post is to assess the interest in a get together somewhere in the state. If you think you would attend this function, depending of course on travel, please post something to this thread indicating if you would attend or not.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Ok...not sure when we're gonna do it but it will be warmer when we do I can promise you that. I talked to the recently banned, "Ivape" and he says he's into it too. (ECF is so ....ed up, I can't believe they stopped him from posting here because he's a supplier) Oh well, Love to hear from the rest of you on this subject. Don't be afraid to drop in and let me know if you'd be interested in getting together.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
cool...sounds like there is some interest. Now we just have to decide on a time and place. I have been talking to the "Recently Banned" IVape on another forum and he say he's into it too. I'm thinking sometime in April if thats good for everyone. That way it won't interfere with vape Fest 2010. Keep those ideas coming y'all...the more ideas you throw out there, the easier it will be to schedule it.

FlipnOut

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Greenville, SC
Been busy this week, just checked back in. Not to be rude, but I'm hoping that the city of Myrtle Beach goes bankrupt due to their decision to act like children concerning motorcyclists. I will not attend any function that requires me to visit or travel through MB.

Well, i gotta agree with you on that one. That a good reason to consider another location. There are a lot of people who ride here and I fully understand why they wouldn't want to go to Mytrle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conway or MB would be great for me, since I make monthly trips to that area to visit friends. It's not too far away, and I'm familiar with that area. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make most other locations, except Florence, of course. Those're my two cents, but don't let that influence your decision; it's just my own input. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread