• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SC Vaper's Meet Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

opie

Feb 1, 2010
south carolina
Yea I had a good time as well!! I think Joey that you should go ahead and post for another get together seeing as how so many people didnt get to come and maybe shoot for a saturday this time. That might be a little more convenient for non locals. Anyway just a thought. Seems everytime I go to one of these I meet some cool ... people!!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
:cry:
Out of the corner of my eye, I had a feeling of oh no, .... not now. My arm went numb, and I started seeing blue spots, kinda like when a flash from a camera goes off and the result is your being blinded for a few secs. Then those turned into sparkling spots. At that point I lose vision in the same eye that is having the spots. That my friends is the start of a 3 day headache or as some know them MIGRAINES. I have had them since I was 16 yrs. old, I remember this day soooo very like it was yesterday, because it was the first day I cut high school, hee hee, so my punishment(?) since then has been these headaches that can last 3-4 days Lots of meds lots of darkness and sleep is the only thing to make it better.
These have ruined vacays,work,friendships,special moments and I am sooooo very tired of them. I really hated to turn around, but after I got my vision back in the one eye, I turned around on I-26, and came home.
So, Everyone who was able had a good time?????
Who went,, what did yall do?
How late did ya stay, who got drunk??? :party:lol, don't leave out the good stories.
I made some of my fave juice for who ever wanted to try samples. its what I call LEMONWATER. No nicotine, but as much as I like to vape it, don't need the nicotine, id give myself a headache. So I have a lot of it to share.
If anyone wants to sample it PM me, and I'd be happy to share. I cld send it or whatever.
Any way, I'm better and miss ECF gotta do some catch up reading!!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
i've gotten used to them and hate the fact that I know whats coming, when you know your in for several days of pain and nausea, it's stressful and really ruins plans and life for a few days. I take meds to keep them at a min. and when they start I have meds to reduce the symptoms but can not take it and drive. so I wasn't able to take it sunday. It disolves under ur tongue tohit ya faster, and it pretty much puts me in a coma, lololol.....
thatnks for ur concern, and about the lemonwater, want me to send ya some????
we cld trade for your fave, but not necessary just a thot!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread