• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SC Vaper's Meet Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
i've gotten used to them and hate the fact that I know whats coming, when you know your in for several days of pain ....
[\QUOTE]

You don't have to live with those. I have several migraine patients and I've been sucessfully treating them for years. I've helped people get rid of migraines that had them everyday. If you like, I can help you find a Chiropractor in your area who can help you treat your headaches. You can get rid of them. I do it every day.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Well I didn't know you were really a Doctor...
I have been to chiropractors before and the only instance I found it beneficial was for a sinus infection that would not go away, got adjusted and it just drained....
And again , I had a standing appt. after a car accident, and while on my way to the appt. I got a migraine, I was adjusted and Bam!!! it was gone.... Why I haven't gone back?? I don't know, I get so caught up in the whole process and anticipation of how bad it will be, all I think of is get meds and get home....
Thanks for your concern, it should be something I need to take care of. when I get done with everything else, lolol:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread