Scared My Last EGO Bat. is going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLabelDon

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Los Angeles
So I recently switched over to a EMDCC and I love it and about five minutes ago i took my standard Joye 650 EGO bat off of the charger and attached it to my EMDCC and took a nice hit. Waited a little took another hit but when i stopped it kept firing and the light was flashing so i immediately took the cart off a examined both the cart and bat and smelled a slight burn smell. I waited a few minutes and pressed the button on the bat and no light so I decided to plug it into the charger and see if it was completely gone and the charger registers and turns red. Well im not sure if a drop of liquid got into the button because i tried plugging the bat back into that cart and into another atomizer and it fires up before I even have it fully plugged in so its constantly firing.

This is my only bat at the moment ( I know bad idea) and I'm supper bummed has this happened to any of you before and is there something I can do to salvage the battery until I can get a new one shipped out? Thanks for the help :(:facepalm:

tokengirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
IL/WI
It's a bad switch and no, you're screwed. You might be able to fiddle with the switch enough to turn it off again once or twice but it will keep resticking once you depress the button until it finally shorts out completely. It will take as many atomizers with it as you try to use on it so don't bother trying to get it to work. Place an overnight rush order, buy a gas station disposable, and vow to never ever EVER let yourself go without back up equipment again.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I suggest you replace your Ego batts with the K-Go SLB batteries, they'll give you a slightly higher voltage producing outstanding vapor and better flavor as well, they're a bit longer being 1100mah, if you can deal with the extra length I highly reccommend them.
You can buy a complete K-Go kit from Hoosier ecig supply for $ 44.00, I just received mine and it's resurrected my Ego-T.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I suggest you replace your Ego batts with the K-Go SLB batteries, they'll give you a slightly higher voltage producing outstanding vapor and better flavor as well, they're a bit longer being 1100mah, if you can deal with the extra length I highly reccommend them.
You can buy a complete K-Go kit from Hoosier ecig supply for $ 44.00, I just received mine and it's resurrected my Ego-T.

Even more bang for your buck is the Echo-e. 1300 mah and 4.2volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread