• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Scenic-City Vapers Club now ready for action and first meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Scenic-City Vapers is now formed and ready to help others discover tobacco harm reduction in the Chattanooga Valley! Join the group! We have our first meet set as well at the Fox & Hound January 27th at 6:00 pm. Vendors will be present as well as a huge raffle going to take place in a great location with food and full bar! From more info join the group!

Our first meet is planned for January 27th at 6:00pm at the Fox & Hound Hamilton Place Chattanooga TN.

Contact me for any information vapingreek@vapeteam.com

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thank you James and i certainly will update this thread as more details flow in.
Currently we have 2 vendors that will be setup for sales at the event, Mountain Oaks Vapors and SmartVapes.
The event location is the Fox and Hound at Hamilton Place Mall at 6pm January 27th 2013.
Fox and Hound has been very accomodating and gave us the entire back room that includes 3 pool tables and a large space with tables for us to gather. I chose Fox and Hound simply because it is one of the few places you can still smoke, so i expect to have alot of people that might want to discover and get more info on ecigs. Meet and convert is one of the primary goals of Scenic City Vapers.
We have at least 12 raffles setup not only from attending vendors but internet vendors as well.
If you have any questions feel free to msg me or post in this thread, look forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread