The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Scenic-City Vapers Club now ready for action and first meet!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by Dimitris, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dimitris

Dimitris Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
    Scenic-City Vapers is now formed and ready to help others discover tobacco harm reduction in the Chattanooga Valley! Join the group! We have our first meet set as well at the Fox & Hound January 27th at 6:00 pm. Vendors will be present as well as a huge raffle going to take place in a great location with food and full bar! From more info join the group!

Our first meet is planned for January 27th at 6:00pm at the Fox & Hound Hamilton Place Chattanooga TN.

Contact me for any information vapingreek@vapeteam.com

2. jamesd1628

jamesd1628 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    Looks good. I am planning to be in attendance. I don't use Facebook, so please post any updates here too, if you don't mind. I think I know what I need to know (time and place), so I should be good to go.

3. Dimitris

Dimitris Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    Georgia
    Thank you James and i certainly will update this thread as more details flow in.
    Currently we have 2 vendors that will be setup for sales at the event, Mountain Oaks Vapors and SmartVapes.
    The event location is the Fox and Hound at Hamilton Place Mall at 6pm January 27th 2013.
    Fox and Hound has been very accomodating and gave us the entire back room that includes 3 pool tables and a large space with tables for us to gather. I chose Fox and Hound simply because it is one of the few places you can still smoke, so i expect to have alot of people that might want to discover and get more info on ecigs. Meet and convert is one of the primary goals of Scenic City Vapers.
    We have at least 12 raffles setup not only from attending vendors but internet vendors as well.
    If you have any questions feel free to msg me or post in this thread, look forward to meeting you!

4. jamesd1628

jamesd1628 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    Chattanooga/Ringgold
    Sounds good. There is at least one other vendor who wants to participate. It's choiceecig.com. I will PM you with contact info for them.

5. OldDogNewTricks

OldDogNewTricks Full Member Verified Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Tennessee
    Man I wish I could attend. I have just discovered the world of vaping, but importunately I will be working that night. I hope that additional meets will be planned in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.