Scorpion Blood by Mido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
Just wanted to let everyone know about a great new juice I received today, its Scorpion Blood by Mido.

2vtscbc.jpg

This juice is very new and this is the second batch that has been released I believe, I understand production is going to be stepping up and you can get all the info as to when the next batch will be available at Scorpion Blood by Mido - Handcrafted E-Liquid with an aniseed and fruit flavoured twist. .

If you know nothing abut this juice it is a absinthe style juice with a twist , where have I heard that before LOL! Let me start by saying that I love Pluid and vape it every day I have also tried Green Fairy which in my opinion doesn't do it for me the way Pluid does. There is no way I can avoid the comparisons so I'm not going to try and I mean no disrespect to the makers of any of the juices I mention these are just my opinions.

This juice is made STRONG ,strong enough that you can cut it a bit and not lose much of the flavor, I got 12mg nic 50/50 PG/VG and I believe it will be available in the usual strengths and ratios. As you can see it has its own unique color and its own character in smell and taste .

The smell is more of a licorice aroma to straight absinthe, to me anyway and it also smells quite sweet and fruity. I have only had the juice for the last four hours and have been vaping it none stop. On the inhale you get the licorice/absinthe and on the exhale you get a sweet and sour almost Grapefruit mixed with lemon and lime with a slight cooling sensation , the cooling sensation is very light and it might just be the absinthe flavoring ,this is in no way a menthol juice (I don't like menthol juices!). Your mouth is then left with that watery feeling that I love to get from these type of juices.

I really am liking it a lot and I like the fact that the flavor lasts long enough on the tongue to be pleasant but not so much that I go and eat a sandwich for lunch and that too tastes like absinthe :)

If you like Pluid you will definitely enjoy this , don't get me wrong I am still going to vape Pluid but this really is as nice and is a really pleasent change especially with the warmer weather. It is not quite as heavy and is really refreshing and the Grapefruit/Lemon and lime sweet and sour twist is really well done and makes it really addicting, it is that part of the juice that makes it special in my opinion not the absinthe . I highly recommend this juice to anyone even if you think you don't like licorice and I'm sure this is going to get a big following. Again these are my opinions and your mileage may vary.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread