Screen is making me anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Are any of you Wismec users? I just got a reuleaux gen3 dual and as much as I love to know how many hits I’ve taken it’s now around the 800 count and it’s making me feel like an addict hehehe :party:do you know how to reset it? I don’t want it to show something different on the screen, I’d just like to reset it so I can count my daily puffs better and/or keep track of my average puffs per coil :rickroll:

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I haven’t watched any videos that show how to reset that information :( it’s not in the manual either. :(

You could always buy 2 more of them and then vape across all 3 of them at 1/3rd the rate you're doing now.

☑ Shinyitis Logic Approved

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
Are any of you Wismec users? I just got a Reuleaux gen3 dual and as much as I love to know how many hits I’ve taken it’s now around the 800 count and it’s making me feel like an addict hehehe :party:do you know how to reset it? I don’t want it to show something different on the screen, I’d just like to reset it so I can count my daily puffs better and/or keep track of my average puffs per coil :rickroll:

It's better not to look at those statistic's, just enjoy life :)

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Are any of you Wismec users? I just got a Reuleaux gen3 dual and as much as I love to know how many hits I’ve taken it’s now around the 800 count and it’s making me feel like an addict hehehe :party:do you know how to reset it? I don’t want it to show something different on the screen, I’d just like to reset it so I can count my daily puffs better and/or keep track of my average puffs per coil :rickroll:

Have you discovered how many puffs you get from a coil yet ?.

What kind of coils are you using ?.

I've never considered counting puffs per coil. I'm guessing you want to find out so you'll know when to switch it out, yes ?.

That's a great idea, pretty smart !. :blush::)

Reactions: Opinionated

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I don't have that one, but do have the Wismec P80 . Might work the same. It's not with me to check, but I believe you hit the power button 3 times to get in menu mode (watts will flash). Hit the bottom left button to navigate thru power, ohms, until it gets to hit counter (flashes). Then hit and hold the right button and it'll go to 0.
Something like that. If that doesn't work, someone will come along, or I can check in an hour or so.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Just get a mech mod. No screen.

If you click through the menus it's bound to be there. Worst case, a small piece of duck tape over that part of the screen will keep it out of sight and mind.

Haha! She can turn the screen off by holding the fire button and the left button at the same time.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I was close. All the above is correct, but when the function you want flashes (hit counter), push the power button instead of the right button.
I have an older eleaf 200w that I set to the puff counter. Liked it for one day. Then I could not figure out how to reset it so I went with a different screen option. I am going to try some of your tips and see if I can reset mine.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I have an older eleaf 200w that I set to the puff counter. Liked it for one day. Then I could not figure out how to reset it so I went with a different screen option. I am going to try some of your tips and see if I can reset mine.
I do not use it too much --it's huge - but I wanted to figure out how many puffs I take per day -- just for kicks and curiosity. I know it's a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread