Screwdriver and Glycol Over the Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandal996

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2009
Columbus Ohio
So I borrowed my neighbors Screwdriver over the weekend. He only uses it at work so he offered. He also hooked me up with some of his Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured Glycerine juice.
I have to say that I will never go back to a regular e-cig or glycol. I am kind of ...... that I have six bottles of PG that have not been opened.

First, the Screwdriver. It hits like a cannon. With the push button actuation you get all you want unlike most of the e-cigs that I have had. There is no need for a primer puff. I was dripping with no cart what so ever. It is the best e-smoking experience I have had yet. Battery life was great. I have had 901s, 801s, 401s, and super minis. This thing kicks serious .... I will be building some Screwdriver copies as soon as my flashlights get here. The one thing that the 'driver needs is a positive on off switch.

On to the juice.

I have been vaping for five weeks now and off analogs for 4 and a half. This was my first VG experience. I have used various different PG based e-liquids from various manufacturers. They are all pretty much the same with differences only in taste. I noticed a few weeks ago that I was getting a lot of flem in my throat causing me to have to clear it frequently. I also started to notice that I was getting heartburn from the e-liquid and not because I am getting liquid through the tip. In addition to this I also experience a slight burning in my mouth and an acidic taste that is common in all of the glycol juices that I have tried. The Johnson Creek VG Tennessee Cured did not have any of these characteristics. It actually tastes much better. It is very smooth. There was no heartburn, no burning sensation and no flem buildup in my throat. The VG was just not as much of a chemical flavor as the PG.

I am not so sure that the Tennessee Cured is the flavor for me but I have to say that it is really good. I will be ordering the sampler pack as well as a big bottle of Tennessee and regular. I am sold on VG and Johnson Creek.

To sum up. I am done with little chinese batteries with LEDs and vacume switches. The little Chinese gadgets are frustrating.I want power like the Screwdriver delivers and I hope that I never have to vape PG again.

Chris

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Thanks Vandal, all of the above is good to know! I'm thinking about getting a mod of some kind and leaning toward the screwdriver. I've thought about the prodigy, but it's so new I'm a little worried about that.

I may get the screwdriver when DH and I get back from vacation and get a prodigy later.

I do believe I'm hooked on these things! It's becoming a hobby.

And with regard to the PG vs. the VG, I've got both and been using both and don't really notice that much of a difference. Maybe it depends on the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread