Sealed DSE901 Manual Starter Kits "now available" in 6 Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
We now have Sealed DSE901 Manual Starter Kits available in 6 Colors.

Black, Pink, Blue, Red, Silver and White :)

SPECIFICATIONS:
Length: 118.8mm
Weight: 15g
Liquid content for each capsule: 0.6ml
Volume of each cartridge: 150-200 puffs
Capacity of battery: 180mAh
Normal working voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
Full battery can last for: 180-200 puffs
Charge time: 2-2.5 hours
Life of battery: approx 200 recharges
Working temperature: -5C to 42C
Certificate: CE and ROHS

901-manual-kit.jpg

CONTENTS:

Atomizing device: 1pc
Manual Battery: 2pc
USB Charger: 1pc
USB to AC Converter: 1pc
Cartridges: 5pc

Only $39.95
HERE!

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
I'm looking at getting a 901, but I'm not sure whether I should get the manual or auto battery. I already have a manual 510, so would you guys advise getting the auto 901 or the manual?

I've only been vaping for a week, so I was thinking I'd like something different to try out, but if the manual is that much better, I'll go with that.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I'm looking at getting a 901, but I'm not sure whether I should get the manual or auto battery. I already have a manual 510, so would you guys advise getting the auto 901 or the manual?

I've only been vaping for a week, so I was thinking I'd like something different to try out, but if the manual is that much better, I'll go with that.
mcl5000........By all means get the manual...That way you are in control of the length of the "hit"....I would imagine that "autos" will become a thing of the past in the not to distant future! The manual battery will hold a longer charge as well! Good Luck!:)The Wiz!

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
mcl5000........By all means get the manual...That way you are in control of the length of the "hit"....I would imagine that "autos" will become a thing of the past in the not to distant future! The manual battery will hold a longer charge as well! Good Luck!:)The Wiz!

Thanks for the advise. I'm guessing both the manual and auto batteries for the 901 fit the same atomizers, right? Meaning I could try both out and see which I like?

I haven't seen anything which would counter my hunch, but I just want to make sure.

The reason I'm getting a 901 in the first place is so I can just let it hang out of my mouth while typing or on the computer, so it seems like having another manual battery might defeat the purpose of that.. :)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks for the advise. I'm guessing both the manual and auto batteries for the 901 fit the same atomizers, right? Meaning I could try both out and see which I like?

I haven't seen anything which would counter my hunch, but I just want to make sure.

The reason I'm getting a 901 in the first place is so I can just let it hang out of my mouth while typing or on the computer, so it seems like having another manual battery might defeat the purpose of that.. :)
mcl.....The 901 atomizers will fit both the auto and manual 901 batteries.I would try to keep that hand free when at the computer to activate that switch and stick with the manual battery.While autos are automatic on the draw...they are still limited to a shorter hit before the cut-off kicks in..Just some more food for thought!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
*I Think* The manual batteries have the same cut-off that the Automatic batteries have on the 901's

I said i think, Because I KNOW they HAVE a cut-off i'm just not exactly sure of time for the Automatic Batteries, The Manuals start flashing orange after 6-7 seconds
Ride.......I would have to argue that based on my 510 manuals which have no cut-off as long as you hold the switch down.Unless they are making the 901's and 801 manuals differently I would think they have no cut-off either(although I do not own either of the last two mentioned)IMO:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Just tested my manual 901. Does flash orange after 6-7 secs but seems to not cutoff at all. I can't pull for much more than 10 secs though..... The juice I'm using burns my throat way to much to try to pull any longer.
If I hit for 7 seconds straight on my 510 I will be on the floor!10 seconds...forget it..LOL:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I am a new vaper using a 510. I have read that a 901 gives better flavor due to lower temperature. Is this true and does it give a good throat hit?
Thanx,

Talmadge
Talmadge......With the coming of the manual 901 throat hit should not be an issue.The auto 901's IMO would sometimes cut off before a "true" throat hit could be attained.Some do say that the flavor is more noticable with the 901...but having switched to the 510 myself..I do not notice this.The 510 just happens to give me more of an analog sensation when vaping.Good Luck to you!:)The Wiz!

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
I think the general consensus is that it's all down to user preference. I get some pretty good throat hit on my manual 901 now with certain juices (anything alcohol or menthol flavored is almost too harsh for me at 18mg).

Some people say the 501 gives a burning taste and is too hot for certain flavors. Others say the 501 gives better taste than the 901. Best bet is to try both with various juices. You'll probably end up liking one for certain juices and the other for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread