Searching for a really strong flavour liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
I'm after a tobacco flavoured liquid with a real strong taste to it, here is what i'm planning to do, i want to buy maybe 30ml of 36mg liquid, cut that with veg glyc, giving me 60ml of 18mg liquid but still has a hefty taste to it, i know if you dilute with veg glyc it reduces taste, so i'm trying to compensate it by using maybe french pipe liquid.

any help or advice guys?

cheers :D

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
I haven't tried them all but so far, the 555 is the strongest flavor we've had.

I think if you take a tobacco one like that and diluted it down like you're talking about and then maybe added back a little Lorann in something neutral.....hmmm....a vanilla or toffee or something like that, you might have a nice taste. But a lot of the time, I just vape Cash's Marlboro, diluted down by half, and I adjusted to that mild flavor okay.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
French pipe is a pretty strong flavour.....it's kinda like.....artificial coffee + tobacco. That would probably be a good choice for strong taste, but bear in mind, some suppliers' liquids are stronger in flavour than others. I had ordered 555 flavour from epuffer.com, and puresmoker.com. the epuffer liquid was quite a bit stronger tasting. it had a real "artificial peanut butter" flavour that was really prevalent, not so much in puresmoker's.
The french pipe I got from litecig is pretty strong. It makes me choke sometimes.

I'm after a tobacco flavoured liquid with a real strong taste to it, here is what i'm planning to do, i want to buy maybe 30ml of 36mg liquid, cut that with veg glyc, giving me 60ml of 18mg liquid but still has a hefty taste to it, i know if you dilute with veg glyc it reduces taste, so i'm trying to compensate it by using maybe french pipe liquid.

any help or advice guys?

cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread