Searching for a tank to end this leaky nightmare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me find the ultimate in large, leak-proof, rebuildables... price is not as much of a concern as wasting tons of juice. I've bought mostly smok products, then spent 70 bucks on the Widowmaker to find every drop had poured out and began seeping into the battery compartment. I know they're all overpriced junk made in China, but there must be some that don't leak... yes?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Please help me find the ultimate in large, leak-proof, rebuildables... price is not as much of a concern as wasting tons of juice. I've bought mostly SMOK products, then spent 70 bucks on the Widowmaker to find every drop had poured out and began seeping into the battery compartment. I know they're all overpriced junk made in China, but there must be some that don't leak... yes?
Smok has a piss poor record with nearly all their products. There was a time here not long ago when a new person was posting every other day about their crappy Smok product.

And no, all RTA's are not "all junk made in China". Also there are several Chinese made RTA's that are high quality.

Generally speaking, leaking in any RTA comes down to poor wicking on the part of the user.

You want a high end quality RTA that has no problems?

And you say "price is not as much of a concern"?

Have a look at these... they may, or may not, be what you are looking for.

The StattQualm Squape Arise. It's very easy to build on and it does not leak.

Info: https://stattqualm.com/en/produktedetail/124-the-squape-a-rise

Shop: https://shop.squape.ch/en/squape-arise-rta-4ml?c=1706

Another couple to look at are the Dvarw MTL FL or DL FL. Again, easy to build on and do not leak.

https://www.khwmods.com/index.php/product-category/tanks/dvarw-mtl-fl-22/

https://www.khwmods.com/index.php/product-category/tanks/dvarw-dl-fl/

Yet another one is the Atmizoo Tripod.

I own all of those and multiples of a couple. None leak. None are Chinese made. All are very high quality high end RTA's.

Good luck.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Please help me find the ultimate in large, leak-proof, rebuildables... price is not as much of a concern as wasting tons of juice.
Another one... big dual coil with a tank that holds 8ml.

"The Vapefly x German 103 Brunhilde Top Coiler 25mm RTA is fusion of tried and true features combined with new technologies, utilizing a stainless steel wicking system, single side fill port, and is capable of containing up to 8.0mL. Dual coil. Created in collaboration with German 103, a design team based out of Germany."

Vapefly x German 103 Brunhilde Top Coiler 25mm RTA

I am confident it can be had for cheaper at one of the Chinese sites (Sourcemore, Health Cabin or Fasttech).

The Brunhilde was designed in Germany and made in China. I own the MTL version. It does not leak. The Brunhilde RTA's are high quality.

Miles Himan

Moved On
Sep 25, 2021
The Dvarw DL FL looks good for you but @Superuser187 has good advice about top air RTAs... there are many good ones. Leaking can drive you nuts but most times it's all about getting the wick right. Once you learn how to do a particular RTA, it's easier the next time. When you say "big" does that mean you want lots of vapor/air flow or just a large juice capacity? There is also the choice of single or dual coil to consider.

• Useful
Reactions: Superuser187

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Might I suggest the Vapefly Siegfried Mesh RTA? You can use a regular coil in them as well if you don't like the idea of mesh (I think they're the easiest to wick of all rebuildable decks), and the wicking is pretty innovative. These are on sale right now from various sites for under $20/ea. I just purchased 2 more as backups.

The Taifun GT4 is also a stellar choice. There are several cloned versions on FastTech for a much more reasonable price than $150 that work just as well. I own two of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread