The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Searching for the perfect minty menthol juice....

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Smittenkittenz, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Smittenkittenz

Smittenkittenz Full Member

Sep 16, 2018
    I have tried several brands of mint, and haven't found the perfect combination of refreshing flavor along with an icy cool blast.

I've bought Apollo breeze, baton glacier mint, minimal mint, solace mint, and cloud hype mint. It's a ridiculous collection of so-so minty goodness. I've even tried blending the different mint juices to see if that would be more effective, but still...not quite what I'm looking for.

Any recommendations for a mint that will knock my socks off? I'm new to the world of vaping and have done a lot research on juices - but I can only afford to buy so many and I'm nearly at my limit. Helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!

Vanessa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.