The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond ecig dealers?

Discussion in 'NW Steampunks' started by Brew, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brew

Brew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    WA
    Any bricks an mortar stocking around here? We have a cigar shop but the guy said he would never sell them....yeah go figure....

2. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    I know there is a least one supplier from that area, check on the supplier forum.

3. bigicedog

bigicedog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Tacoma WA
    is anybody interested in a meetuP????

4. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    I'm in if you can get any interest.

5. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    i used to live in PDX and would hop the river to vancouver for e-cig supplies. google map smoke shops (or cigarettes, or tobacco stores.. etc) then call and ask if they carry e-cigs. you'd be surprised how many do.

if you do find someone. leave them the address for ECF, as so many bricks and mortar retailers are far too uninformed about the products they carry.

6. reverendg

reverendg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2010
    washington USA
    Which smoke shop was that? I've talked to a few in redmond that said the same thing.

I'm not a registered supplier on the forum yet. We have a website that's taking forever to get the cart built on.

I'm in Carnation, and have a restaurant in the okanogans that will be vape freindly as soon as I can afford to open it.

Just got in a pretty big shipment of supplies, p.m. me for details. I'm local

7. NuGalicia

NuGalicia Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2010
    Tulalip WA
    Premium Cigar & Pipe at 177th & Aurora in Lynnwood has e-cigarettes, cartos & e-juice.

8. vtrust

vtrust Full Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    The only place where I've found that sells electronic cigarettes in the Seattle area is a place called Nicotine Green. They only sell one brand along with cartomizers. I purchased a unit from them but didn't like it. Vapor production was very weak and there was almost no throat hit.

Would love to find a local supplier of e-liquid, so if anyone knows of anyplace in the Seattle area (or close to Lynnwood/Bothell) that sells e-liguid, please post.

9. Darhorn

Darhorn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

there is also the Vaporium in Lakewood. Big Ice Dog works there. I havent been down, but keep meaning to.
    they also carry Juicy Vapor juice.

http://www.thevaporium.com

10626 Bridgeport Way SW
    Lakewood,WA 98499

also looks like there is a upcoming vapemeet on the 10th
    NW Vapemeet - Upcoming Vape Meets

10. El Diablo Marrón

El Diablo Marrón Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2011
    Tacoma Wa,
  11. fmx

fmx Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    West Seattle Smoke Company
    4748 California Avenue S.W.
    1-206-420-8885
    West Seattle Smoke Company - Home - Seattle, WA

Haven't had a chance to check it out. Website says "...E-Cigarettes to fit your lifestyle, with several flavors of E-Juice to choose from in high, medium and low nicotine.".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.