Second-hand water vapor? The war against electronic cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Second-hand water vapor? The war against electronic cigarettes. « Politically Incorrect Libertarian Blog

"“I would like to see us protect those public places and places of employment from the image of someone sitting at their desk with something that looks identical to a cigarette and puffing on it,” she said. “That is a very powerful subliminal message.”

Is she kidding us? An e-cigarette doesn’t even burn, it doesn’t even create ash, doesn’t even stink. She might as well ban people from wearing white after Labor Day or perhaps pass a fashion ordinance banning public exposure of tattoos.

The reality is that e-cigarettes are not the enemy, if millions of smokers were to discover the convenience of a nicotine delivery device that lets you inhale, exhale, see a water vapor that resembles smoke yet not suffer any of the drawbacks of tobacco perhaps many of them could quit and second-hand smoke would become a thing of the past"".

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I sat at my desk for the entire last year that I worked (before retiring) and used my PV all day long. Not one of my smoking co-workers decided to light up a real cigarette in the office, and not one of the non-smokers decided to take up smoking as a result of seeing my vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread