Second Ultra Max in Sweden (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
I ordered a second Ultra Max with RES for a friend last Sunday. It took 5 delivery days and through customs. He had a very big grin on his face when he opened the box. He had been sold on my Ultra Max since the first inhale on it :vapor: I hope he will join up here at EFC and make a review for himself. The grin dimished a litle when he found out that it costed about $80 more in taxes but I think he will get over it soon.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I ordered a second Ultra Max with RES for a friend last Sunday. It took 5 delivery days and through customs. He had a very big grin on his face when he opened the box. He had been sold on my Ultra Max since the first inhale on it :vapor: I hope he will join up here at EFC and make a review for himself. The grin dimished a litle when he found out that it costed about $80 more in taxes but I think he will get over it soon.

Yeah the overseas taxes are a killer. But you get what you pay for. I hope he is really liking it and the thought of the taxes have long since been shrouded with clouds of vapor. It would be great to get a review from him on what he thinks of it. It would also be great if he joined the ECF if he is not a member. There is a lot of awesome information available here.

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
Nice! I love hearing about more Apex Alpha's over seas. Makes me happy.

Now I'm going to make you happy again. :laugh:
I ordered two more Ultra Max kit’s for my friends.
So.. That must qualify for a free Alpha UltraMax Custom Carrying Case for me to show off and to better display my kit for even more sales?:w00t: :thumbs: :drool:

Last edited:

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
WTG!!! Sounds like you're the Scandinavian Innovapor/Apex Alpha Ambassador :)

I,m working on it ;)
It's all friends and relatives. No one thought that I would give up analogues (1½ pack/day). Now when I vaped for two months they all want it and they really like the taste and feel to it.
The Apex Alpha really is a beauty so it almost sell it self :)

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
The package with the two Ultramax arrived today without any dents. Now I have to set them up because my friends are first time vapors but they seems very happy. Just hope they stay off the analogues from now on :)

Good to know customs was friendly with your package. Anytime a RES goes overseas I get a little nervous. I like how you are starting your friends off the right way, with the UltraMaxs'. No beginner 510 that will crap out after a few weeks. Jumping right into the goods. You must keep reminding them how lucky they are to be the second owners over there. :)

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
Good to know customs was friendly with your package. Anytime a RES goes overseas I get a little nervous. I like how you are starting your friends off the right way, with the UltraMaxs'. No beginner 510 that will crap out after a few weeks. Jumping right into the goods. You must keep reminding them how lucky they are to be the second owners over there. :)

I've been through the cigalikes and a eGo knock off so now days I'm the idiot :p lurking on forums and vapor sites researching, spending time and money to find vapor nirvana and higher wisdom ;) My friends are just a bunch of free riders on my cost and time, taking shortcuts ;) :laugh:

I think if the specs of the RES is OK without any cracks it will hold even if I drop it or tip it.
(it makes a big bang when i accidentally do :oops: ) No need to worry about shipping overseas.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I've been through the cigalikes and a eGo knock off so now days I'm the idiot :p lurking on forums and vapor sites researching, spending time and money to find vapor nirvana and higher wisdom ;) My friends are just a bunch of free riders on my cost and time, taking shortcuts ;) :laugh:

I think if the specs of the RES is OK without any cracks it will hold even if I drop it or tip it.
(it makes a big bang when i accidentally do :oops: ) No need to worry about shipping overseas.

Yeah its not so much the actual travel that worries me, its the customs guys that take the package apart and inspect it. Who knows what they do with it or how it gets thrown back into the box. We sent one overseas to a lady and when she got it the RES was broken into like 6 pieces. Now I know there is no way that could have happened during the shipping part, it had to be when the package was opened and inspected. So its just good to know that yours have all gotten there in good shape.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
So... three more Ultra Max Kits ordered to day plus one Ultra Lite for my wife so I can steel it from here.
TmeisT... This order MUST qualify for a Ultra Max Case to me :laugh: Yes?

Like I said you will have to work that out with Mark, its not my place to give things away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread