Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
With the blessing of D'lite, I thought it would be fun to go anonymous on the SS and have our recipients (and us) spend some time guessing who they/we are. Something like 20 questions.

If you think it would be fun, post here and I will start another thread to play.

It would work kind of like this: (Hasn’t been completely ironed out yet. Suggestions would be good. J)

First off - you would NOT include your name with your gift!

The SS would give clues by posting things like . . .
“I am some ones SS and . . . “

I mailed my package already
I didn’t mail my package yet
I sent juice, batts, attys (maybe name one of the things in your pkg). You can name more in your next post.
I sent exactly what the recipient wanted.
I sent nothing that the recipient wanted.
My person lives in the Southwest/NW etc.
(maybe narrow down to a state if they don’t guess after a while)
I have sent stuff to this person before.
This person has sent stuff to me.
ETC. Use your Imagination.

Rules would be that you can only post one clue before your person posts their question (as your recipient) on the thread.

Receivers could post questions (without being specific). Yes or No answers only. One question every few hours. such as:

Did my SS mail before/after this date?
Did my SS include juice, batts, attys, etc? One per question. No model numbers.
Did my SS spend over the allowance?
Did my SS include extras?
Does my SS know me?
Did my SS use a manila envelope/box, put stickers on it, use colored ink, gift wrap etc? One per question.
Clues by SS can also be used as questions (as long as they aren’t specific).

Since we are putting our return addresses on the envies, no fair asking what State they live in but you could ask if they live SW/MW etc.

The receivers ask questions and SS can’t lie but if the questions are too specific (can identify you right away) you can choose to ignore. You CANNOT ignore non specific questions such as the ones above.

If you, as a SS, see a question that you would answer ‘yes’ to whether it is your person or not, you would answer by clicking the multi quote button and responding to all that you would answer yes to.

And lastly, you agree to check this thread regularly.

Post here if this sounds like fun to you and we will give it a shot. I also want suggestions as to when we should start this. Are we asking everyone to wait until Christmas Day to open the package? (My guess is that most people won’t. rofl. I may be one of them). What is the opinion?

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I'm glad you are liking it. We don't all have to participate. Just the ones who want to have a little fun with their giftees.

It's really not that complicated Larch. I just wanted to put it all out there for those who like lots of info (like me) :)

Post some clues and answer other peeps questions if they ask a question that pertains to something that you sent. I think part of the fun will be to confuse others. rofl.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I'm Game, changing my loaction to 'Secret Santaland'. It make take awhile to guess, but the process sounds fun. :)

What happens if your recipient doesn't play or your SS doesn't play? I guess that means you can't really play either?

If your recipient doesn't play, they will never find out who you are and that would be hard to take. :) So they have to, right? As far as your SS . . . . If they send anonymously, they will be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread