Sedansa Diva

Status
Not open for further replies.

legioneer

Nov 5, 2008
UK
Hello everyone
As I had issues with the warranties being offered or rather the lack of warranties being offered to me with my current option I opted to pass my mini cig to my wife as spares for hers and decided to take the plunge and pay extra and get a 5 year warranty from Sedansa.

I ordered the Sedansa DIVA Cigarette, Advantage Package + 1 along with an additional battery and atomiser. 170 euros. My order arrived in a about a week (after some stock/colour issues) and was complete and undamaged.

I have to say that it smokes great, still using the cartdridges at the moment but I do intend to use DIY liquid eventually. It also lasts hours longer than the mini cig both battery and cartridge and is only 30mm longer (still sits happily in my top pocket).

Unfortunately, the additional items I ordered looked as if they had been swiped out of someone's mouth mid smoke and put into the box, there were teeth marks on the cartridge still inserted in the atomiser and the battery looked like it had been kicked around the floor for a week - they were also the wrong colour but hey that's just being picky.

Understandably I was unimpressed, so I called and told them so and to their credit new, shiny replacements arrived within a few days (bleedin blimey mate, I was expecting a scrap).

Assuming it continues to perform as well as it does and the customer services team continue to impress I will regard myself as a satisfied customer.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread