Seek very simple replacement model for Smok Priv V8, ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
My wife and I have been using the smok Priv V8. I see that it has been discontinued.
I am sure there are many exciting and innovative new designs out there, but my wife will not be able to use them. She always manages to get things confused even with simple displays and a few extra buttons and accidently for example changes the watts or volts to something that burns coils without realizing it, or puts the device in a non-working mode by accident.
She also has frequent liquid leaks and spills that mess up the displays btw, another reason to not want one with a display for her.
What we really need is an economical and very simple box mod, something with no display and no voltage/wattage changing buttons.
Ideally, this would be a box device that will take 18650's, has a 510-style connector, and has a manual switch for vaping. It would be fine if it were an older model but still available for sale at reputable vendors.
Along with my request above, I am totally open to other recommendations as to how to address getting something dependable that my wife will be able to use without messing it up easily and that is economical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread