The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Seeking guidance about an unsatisfactory order

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    I've been ordering from vapor bomb for some time and have been delighted with the quality and service. So delighted in fact that now that I do have a problem and I'm not getting a return call or email I'm uncertain what to do. My strawberry juice tastes like coconut. Strongly like coconut. Not a steeping issue, I always vape this flavor fresh and know what to expect of it, and this is very coconut. I've sent two emails and left one message, and if in fact the problems already solved I'll post a public thank you and apologize for bringing it here, but no communication leaves me at a loss. I'm almost out of other juice to vape and will have a problem within two days. It's unvapeable to me.

2. Mich1370

Mich1370 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Melissa, I called and left a message today and gave you my personal phone number bc I was going to be out of the office and wouldn't be there to answer the call. I am getting ready to call you again.

3. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
  4. Mich1370

Mich1370 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    How was the replacement bottle that was sent out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.