Seeking recommendations for a good mid-cost glass carto tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technohydra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Nebraska, USA
Have started looking into a carto-tank for my vaping pleasure as well as my Protank. I'd like to know if anyone has a good recommendation for a glass carto-tank that has both good function and nice form. And since the tank only performs as well as the carto in it, a nice recommendation for 510 pre-punched / slotted cartos to go with it would be awesome. i feel bad for always asking and not having a lot to contribute, but I am working on a few thing to pay the community back (I have recently begun programming in C#, and I think a new E-juice mixing app with recipe database and printing support is in the works, more on this soon.).

Budget is around the $40 mark for now, not including cartos. Phiniac has come up over and over again, but I am open to all ideas. Thanks again, everyone.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Never used these, or the site, but it came off gotsmok discount deals and those are always legit. Again, I don't use carto tanks, but in my adventures I came across these. They're still on $19.99 blowout sale :) Hand Blown Pyrex 5ml "Vapor Tank"

I've heard these cartos are some of the best, when they're in stock: IKV Mega Fusion

Vape on :vapor:

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IBTanked Pyrex Tank: Review

IBTanked-on-Spinner.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg IBTanked Rio carnival tank.jpg Vamo_IBTanked_22mm.jpg IBTanked25mmsb.jpg

Baditude's Cartotank Setup Guide

Cartotank Help for a Noob

I recommend 510 Fusion or Platinum punched cartos from Ikenvape.

Vendors That Sell Pre-Punched Carotmizers

Last edited:

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
I just can't get away from Phiniac, lol. I looked at them over a year before I started vaping, and wanted one of their pieces then, and the desire hasn't decreased.

They do seem nice. I only own the 1 IBTanked, and will be getting some more tanks here shortly. When I looked at cost, a regular sized non colored tank at Phiniac is $38. A regular sized non colored tank with SS end caps at IBTanked is $22.50($24.50 for the 22mm size).

Cost isnt everything certainly, but I can say I have no problems and really like my ibtanked tank. Ultimately, I think all the reccomendations you will get here will be good, and thus the decision will come down to cosmetics. I think they all look nice personally. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread