Status
Not open for further replies.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I don't if it's just me or is there a heavier than usual anti-vaping PSA's on prime time network tv.:unsure:

I think that's so, even out here in New Mexico lately.

Then last night I saw an ad for a new e-cig called VUSE by RJR(iirc) on local TV. Are we being had? Follow the buck.

We need something like the NRA to challenge this crap and make the nanny-statists cite the science for what they say!

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Yes the vuse is a ciglaike and complete junk so I've heard. And made by RJ Reynolds, the big tobacco company. Also heard their flavors taste like utter crap too.

And CASAA says most states in the US are trying another ban, and that's including my state of PA...
Good thing I have enough mods and attys for a lifetime. Only thing I don't have enough of is concentrated nic. I have enough for probably 3 years.... I need enough for 40 years!!

-Mark

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Yes the vuse is a ciglaike and complete junk so I've heard. And made by RJ Reynolds, the big tobacco company. Also heard their flavors taste like utter crap too.

And CASAA says most states in the US are trying another ban, and that's including my state of PA...
Good thing I have enough mods and attys for a lifetime. Only thing I don't have enough of is concentrated nic. I have enough for probably 3 years.... I need enough for 40 years!!

-Mark

Yea...I need to start DIY...and soon! My only problem is trying to keep nic long term since I can't put it in a freezer. Another Mech or 2 wouldn't hurt either...nor would another dripper and bottom feeder...or some extra kanthal...crap...guess I'd better get shopping! lol. Seriously, though - 120ml of 100mg nic would last me about 400 days, so 1.2 Litres would last me about 10 years...give or take...and figuring I'll drop down in nic level...maybe 15 or 20 years.guess I'd better get some nic!

d4gger

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
I really can't stand this "vaping is bad for you" nonsense. I don't watch media, but I have had several smokers say their doctor advised that vaping = smoking, healthwise. Did the doctor research vaping? No, he/she was advised by an article in a journal, another person who didn't do any research, or their own prejudice.

I've done a bit of secondary research, and can't find any well-controlled studies (in vitro or in vivo) concluding that typical vape setups have any significant risks.

I really wish I could cause, at the least, authority figures (doctors, broadcasters, senators, etc) to research topics before passing their poorly-founded opinion as guidance.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
You all need to move to north dakota. We just slapped down our vape ban legislation and even got ecigs forever classified as a non tobacco product. We booted the ANTZ outa our state for good this time[emoji1]
Well if it came down to it I would move my family to north dakota! I will Not go back to smoking.

And as for nic, i have 3 and a half liters of 100mg in my feezer, i vape only 2mg... I am terrible at math. Someone care to help me calculate how many years that'll last? [emoji106]

-Mark

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Well if it came down to it I would move my family to north dakota! I will Not go back to smoking.

And as for nic, i have 3 and a half liters of 100mg in my feezer, i vape only 2mg... I am terrible at math. Someone care to help me calculate how many years that'll last? [emoji106]

-Mark
Need to know how may ML you vape a day to give you the answer. At 2mg your current base will make 175 liters

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread