FDA Senator Ron Johnson sends letter to FDA Cmsnr Califf asking important questions about deeming ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Yes! I'm learning. :)

200.gif

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Duplicate post

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
Arrgh........ OK, so I can figure out how to sign up for Twitter (looks straightforward enough). Now I need to learn how to tweet. ;)

I never thought it'd come to this. :D

Again, I was laughing so hard. I can't even get an avatar for the photo here. Took me 5 days to find my own conversation! Gotta run ...at this age laughing is dangerous!

See I can't even write a post without doing something wrong!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Again, I was laughing so hard. I can't even get an avatar for the photo here. Took me 5 days to find my own conversation! Gotta run ...at this age laughing is dangerous!

See I can't even write a post without doing something wrong!
:lol: Here let me get that for ya! ;)

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
I am now very glad that I contacted the Senator when he sent out the first letter, as I was one of the "large number of individuals [that] have contacted my office to tell their stories."

I'd love nothing more than to have the FDA Commissioner in front of a Congressional panel to explain his agency's actions.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I am now very glad that I contacted the Senator when he sent out the first letter, as I was one of the "large number of individuals [that] have contacted my office to tell their stories."

I'd love nothing more than to have the FDA Commissioner in front of a Congressional panel to explain his agency's actions.
Can you just imagine if everyone was doing it.
We would probably not even be in this mess today if more people DID SOMETHING.

Eh, what do I know.
I'm just rambling now.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Can you just imagine if everyone was doing it.
We would probably not even be in this mess today if more people DID SOMETHING.

Eh, what do I know.
I'm just rambling now.
Don't know if we wouldn't be in this mess, but i imagine 200,000 emails to Sen Johnson and the Committee would go a long way towards getting us out of this mess! Keep rambling, DC2. As often and as loudly as you can. :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Senator Johnson, however, is running an ad bemoaning how much merchandise is imported into this country, and how little we are producing ourselves. That is a massive problem for the e-cig industry.

True, but Johnson is also very specifically querying the FDA regarding how many small business in the USA would be... out of business should the regulations remained unchanged. Remember - if you put a coil in a thing you are considered a "manufacturer" - which according to the FDA is a bad thing.

Perhaps the only thing worse than our lack of manufacturing jobs would be the FDA killing off small businesses on a grand scale that "manufacture" to sell what we do not actually manufacture. (Sorry - brain went into FDA doublespeak mode...)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Senator Johnson, however, is running an ad bemoaning how much merchandise is imported into this country, and how little we are producing ourselves. That is a massive problem for the e-cig industry.

It reflects a popular "problem" as seen by some, not me in particular, but I'd like to see more stuff made in the US as well, and some are doing it - just not in the volume that China is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread