Send your well wishes to Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For all of the loyal Ms T customers I wanted to start a thread to send Ms T our positive thoughts during this exciting new adventure in her life. (Please refrain from all the negative comments from the other posts). This is for the Ms T loyal friends and customers to send happy thoughts for her move.

Simply said " Ms T, although I have never met you, in my eyes you are awesome in so many ways. I have failed at quiting smoking before and since I started ecigs again and found your e juice I have remained off analogs for over 6 months and that means the world to me and to my 21 month old daughter. Thank you for all you do, your long hours, your dedication to us and your company. Good luck with your move, and I for one will be patiently waiting your re opening. Keep up the good work."

your dedicated fan

Moody2 :)

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
Ms. T I'm very happy that you are expanding. Mostly I'm happy that you are bringing in some helpers. Maybe now you won't need to work 7 days a week and can kick back and relax a little! Take time with your move, get the Xmas decorations up in the new place so it feels like home. Most (if not all) of us will be here when you open. Good luck moving!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I agree with everything that has been said so far :)
I am happy for you and what you are accomplishing with this move. Huge congrats on that! I'm excited that you will be getting some help so that you don't have to run yourself ragged. I think this is a way awesome move for you and I couldn't be happier!

Sent from my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread