Status
Not open for further replies.

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
Ok so I guess I’m the official v4l guy at work now, in the last week all the smokers are asking me for cards and committing I guess those things must work. When they ask how long it’s been I tell them haven’t smoked one in over three months and they said I seem more relaxed. Guess they were waiting to see how long I would last with out a cig or they wanted to see if it worked before they started asking about them. But now I’m getting a lot of serious questions about my vapor king so you guys should be getting some orders coming your way. got about 8 cards left gotta place an order tomarrow so i can get some more cards.

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
when i got mine i showed it to every smoker there.. they were curious and wanted to see how it worked and asked me a few questions about it... but that is as far as it got... one lady even said to me - i wish i could quit smoking... now to me, she is just saying that and doesn't really want to try to quit... but i did my good deed and that's all i can do... if they want more info they know who to contact....i'm trying to spread the word...

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
That's so funny you posted about the business cards-I was just fooling around with my pile today!! I have soooooo many V4L, and other's cards. I keep them to give out if anyone asks. I also came up with a use for some of the extras: I punch a hole in the card with a hole puncher, hook the cards on a key ring/carabiner, and on the back write the current company's coupon promotion and % off, date of sale, etc. When the particular promotion ends, I rip the card off and toss it. I leave one card on with their permanent discount code, and just add to them as sales are posted. I have them all on one ring near the computer, easy reminder to check for those codes before ordering!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread