Sent you an email and left a message on your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yes, I actually spent the 40.00$ for the carto punch tool, had the V2. It's well worth the money. When ordering a new batch of carto's I told them my screw was getting dull, they sent me a new screw, was awesome! BUT, now the threads have gone bad, it goes completely sideways on the carto and can't even turn turn the screw all the way to the bottom because of the threads being so sideways. I don't know if this is understandable, but my carto's aren't being punched, and I'm not going to grab a hammer and a nail just to pick up my PV to vape. Shouldn't be that way. Please reply to my email

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
i noticed the same thing I sent an email and called. I didn't get any answer. I purchased a few map tanks and i had a question regarding the cartos that came with it. It wont let me use certain drip tips because the carto falls a little short coming tot he ring so I would need a extender drip tip to reach it.

he may be busy with personal life things i hope all is good I'm sure hell get back to us soon. he has lots of good reviews so i don't doubt him.

The dude was acting like he didn't hear from me. I've been leaving messages and everything. It still is a business though you know, and 40.00$ is alot of money for a carto punch, thought I could trust COV, but I'm just getting an impression that the dude is just avoiding me and another member completely. We both are standing by. Leaving messages, emails. Not hearing back from him

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Ok Spencer did you hear from him yet? I'm still waiting myself. My issue wasnt to do with the puncher it has to do with the map tank I bought and received. the carto that came in my map tank was the wrong one I had to order different cartos to make this work correctly. I also purchased the stainless steel and I hope I don't see this same problem.

Ok Spencer did you hear from him yet? I'm still waiting myself. My issue wasnt to do with the puncher it has to do with the map tank I bought and received. the carto that came in my map tank was the wrong one I had to order different cartos to make this work correctly. I also purchased the stainless steel and I hope I don't see this same problem.

Yea after 6 emails/voicemails telling him to email me he finally did. Without asking me what the problem was, he randomly sent me a new screw, which I didn't need, I needed the new carto punching block because the threads were mashed up. Keep emailing and leaving calls

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
No customer service at all from what I can see. In any event I’m glad I was able to resolve my issue on my own. The issue I had was that i purchased a few map tanks from him ce2 and dct. The DCT tank came with the wrong length Cartomizers. It needed the XL version and it came with small short version. The drip tip couldn't even connect. No big deal I had no choice but to order 5 boxers of boges XL. It was on sale at vapor’s girl and Smoketech XLs from madvapes. Problem solved. From what I can tell cloud vapes are fast in processing the orders but as for returning answers to questions, replying back to emails, and replying back to voice mails you get nada zip jack. There more into selling and not dealing with customer service.

Going to steep lengths just to get something corrected is not worth my time. Next time I'll spend my money on people/business that can provide decent to good customer service.

Spencer for your issue I think it be better buying a ¼ inch saddle from home depot or lowes for 7-8 bucks works just as good. Something youc an resolve today instead of waiting who knows weeks before he answers you.

Last edited:
Bruce wtf? I've been telling you for how long that IT'S NOT THE SCREW IT'S THE BLOCK. You even replied saying "yes I sent a new block out, well no you didn't, ITS JUST ANOTHER SCREW! I mean I wouldn't be this mad but this guy is just screwing with everyone. Has no customer service at all. I came and always bought 20 5packs (100 carto's-119-130 bucks) each time. Then I spent 40.00$ on a .......n punch tool and I just get this guy. Never buying from COV ever again. This dude could have just told me no or yes instead of making me wait effin 10 days for a reply saying yes I know it's not the screw it's the block, I sent one out for you, get the package, and it's just a damn screw. THANKS BRUCE!!!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Im glad to see that everyone thinks Bruce sits by the phone or doesnt get HUNDREDS of pms and emails daily. Also the biggest vendors go all over the country to every vape meet. I have waited days myself from time to time and not gotten excited. People also get sick or in hospital, family sickness and death. Does anyone think of that. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread