The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

September 11 meeting details---1 year of meets

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by JennFL5366, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    Hello everyone sorry i haven't been on much. but heres the next meet info.

Saturday September 11 at 6pm at the Holiday Inn Sunspree in Saint Petersburg.

we meet in the lounge area. Hope to see you there!!

If you are coming from out of town..we dont have a room rate. this is a place we found that lets us vape and have meetings whenever we want. the address and phone number are:

6800 Sunshine Skyway Ln S
    St Petersburg, FL 33711

1-800-447-4136

Please come to help us celebrate the One year anniversary of the Florida meets!

2. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
  3. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
  4. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    wooohoooo!! come on fl vapers!!!

5. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oh Stee-eve......LOL !!!

6. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Of course I'll be there........are we there yet? :D

7. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Two weeks away!! Wheeee!

8. Tampa2

Tampa2 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    Is the Suncoast vapors club & the Florida Vapors Club one and the same?

9. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol, well technically our local group is called Suncoast Vapers but many places we're referred to as Florida Vapors Club. We're on most forums posting about our local meetups. We rotate counties around the Suncoast so folks from different areas can join us if they can make the drive.

10. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    Well, Our Company is in Tampa, but I live in Wesley Chapel and would like to help anyway that I can to bring vapors together. HeyMichael told me that he really enjoyed your meetings. Just from reading, It seems that the Suncoast Vapors is more involved than the Florida Vapors. If there is anything my company can do to help you raise money, or to just enjoy vaping, let me know.

11. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    It would be great if you could make it to the Sept. meet, Tampa2! We always have a great time. We get to see and try each others devices and sample different juices. The more the merrier! :D

12. heymichael

heymichael Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been to two meetings. I would really like to see some sort of a testimonial or show and tell session. I'm really enjoying interacting wih everyone, but would like to garner more information. Is it possible?

13. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol, the show and tell idea is a good one Michael! I'm waiting for Pete's show and tell on the new Kaji mod coming.

We're open to ideas and usually our meets are just laid back but...def open to ideas. Maybe if there are some interesting mods at the next meet we can do a bit of show and tell. If not formally, I know we do a lot of show and tell usually lol!

More the merrier! Hey Tampa, we're mostly just social group though we did raise some money for CASAA at our big Brandon meet thanks to Drew from Nhaler's donated prizes. You're more than welcome to join us and meet the group....see how you like us ;) We're fun and drama free!!

14. heymichael

He missed the preorder on the Kaji.......But mines on it's way

15. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Woohooo! Looks like you're doing show n tell :D woot!

Congrats! Can't wait to see it!

16. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    laurel, pretty good explanation...the florida vapers forum was started to post about meeting updates and stuff going on around florida..well theres not alot of action just on there..I do try to post meet info up there as well but for the most part the suncoast vapers have access to all of the forums so we just post meeting info up on the boards and between that and word of mouth we do pretty good turn outs...even better since the brandon meet!! woohooO!!!

anyone is welcome to come to meets.

i know i probably made it clear as mud....

umm...
    yeah...

bump up for the meet! only 12 days! lol...can't wait to see everyone!!

17. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    Thanks for the invite guys! Week-ends are tough on me and I doubt that I can make it in person, but I will make sure that someone comes for show and tell. I am looking forward to meeting all the fellow vapers that I read on these forums from our area. HeyMichael tells me that ya'll are a great group of people.

18. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hey it's better 'cause I'm there now !! LOL Just funnin' !!!

Really looking forward to St. Pete !!!
    Hi HeyMichael
    Tampa2...I am in WC also !

Gee gotta do this...

ARE WE THERE YET ????

19. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Hi Tampa!! I'm sorry the weekends are tough for you... Maybe you'll be able to make one of our meets at some point. They are usually the 2nd Saturday of the month but they are in the evening if that helps lol!

We are really just a social group and just get together for laughs. The show and tell mentioned is really just folks showing off their latest mods. We don't have any sales pitches or tables for vendors. Just a social gathering so I'm not sure you'd want to send a sales rep ;) unless they were just interesting in hanging with other vapers and showing off their latest mod acquisition lol.

Good luck and I hope you get to one of our meets at some point. We're a fun bunch :D

20. heymichael

People have told me I'm a fun guy, but they spell it "fungai." Why, I don't know, they keep me in the dark!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.