The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

September 11 meeting details---1 year of meets

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by JennFL5366, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol Michael! Looking forward to seeing the fungai ;)

2. Tampa2

Tampa2 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    No sales pitch! But I will send some stuff for ya'll. I was thinking heyMichael might want to take some liquids or whatever you guys may want to try. Or help you raise money, or whatever. I won't compete with heymichael's mods. lol I didn't know I had a neighbor on here. Hello!

3. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Which flea market do you usually work at on the weekends, Tampa? My hubby was at the Wagon Wheel in PP a few weeks ago and saw your booth. He was excited and had to call me because that's the first he'd ever seen anybody sell e-cig merchandise! LOL (He's not a vaper and hadn't been to the TW lounge with me.) He started naming off all the flavors of juice you had but said he didn't notice any no nic so I told him there wasn't anything I wanted to try.

Still hope you'll be able to make it to a meetup sometime!

4. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Thanks Tampa or should we call you Gator lol! I'm sorry you can't make it but that is nice of you to offer to send some juice ;) I really hope maybe you'll be able to make one of the meets sometime :) Would be fun!

5. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    I float around between the new stores that we open. Mostly at the Big Top, but will be in the USA beginning next week. But you can get 0-nic in any of our flavors! He should have said something to the clerk. We are still revamping the website so that all of our flavors are listed. But we have 4 levels of Nic, including no-nic. And we are adding adapters & drip tips this week too. We do have alot of accessories. Lol

6. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    Thanks Laurel. I've read alot of your posts, and some of the others in your group. If you need to raise money we will help there too. Wish I could come on the 11th, but when I do come it will be just as a fellow vaper. I have never met heymichael, but I have spoken to him several times. Nice guy! And he doesn't live too far from me so hit him up and tell him to call & I will send some flavors for you guys! If you have specific flavors that ya'll want just tell Michael. Thanks again!

7. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I really wish I could even say I'd make an effort to come to this one, but the 11th is my oldest daughter's b'day. There's no way I'm gonna miss that.

I will, however, make every effort to try to make the next one in October, I've really wanted to meet you guys for a while.

8. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
  9. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    I agree daughter's birthday more important Ivisi!! Hopefully next month!!

I'm ready!!

10. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    tampa replied to your pm..sorry it took a bit works been crazy!!

can't wait to see everyone...ivisi sorry you couldn't make it...definitly want you to come to one...i saw there will be one on the 26th in orlando maybe we can meet there?

are we there yet??

11. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    I met heyMichael and his lovely Wife in Tampa Sunday. I asked him if he would take some flavors or whatever to your 11th meet. So you guys PM him (haha, gotcha Mike!) and let him know what flavors you would like to try. He and his Wife are great people. Michael has one of those new juice boxes and I think he had it surgically implanted. Lol. What a contraption that is!

12. heymichael

heymichael Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That was my Kaji Ali'i. It was just so sweet.

13. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    HUMP day...almost there!

14. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Wheeee!! Are we there yet?? lol

Can't wait to see your Ali'i Michael :D Thanks to Tampa too for sending samples!!

15. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    Betteer be careful with the name of the juice box, Michael. That Church up in Gainesville may want to burn it! Lol

16. heymichael

We'll just call it Jack!

17. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ummm....heymicheal.....wha'cha got ??? I wanna see !!! Looking forward to seeing y'all again !!

Woo Hoo !!!!! Are we there yet ?????????

Tampa2...did you see that I live in WC too ???? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

18. heymichael

Got the new Kaji juicebox.

19. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    i should be at the meet this sat also. Hope everyone is doing fine.
    Hey michael when you get your new kaji ali i am going to steal it outta your mailbox lol.
    seriously i have the older kaji and i love it. also love my phidius too. im looking at the new mini REO in aluminum next. Not sure what i should do. every new mod i see i have to have. my wife is going to cut mine off i tell ya.
    See youz guys on sat.

Cos aka Billy G

20. heymichael

You're preaching to the choir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.