• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

September Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
So, when do we all want to meet in September? I figure we can keep on topic, get some dates out there, and get this puppy going. I'm itching for some cheese sticks. ;)

I propose the following dates:

Saturday, September 12 (Early Afternoon)
Sunday, September 13 (Early Afternoon)
Friday, September 18 (Evening)

The dates are just "the dates I propose"....no real reason why I selected them except that they give a weekday and the weekend and allow plenty of time to plan.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
:waves at Gary:

Dammit Dis... lol You didn't read that other thread.

Here is the condensed version. Hazelwoods isn't up to having us. Can't guarantee the room unless we show up at 9am on Sunday. Football season. Saturday out, Purdue Alum. meeting/football.

They offered outside on patio at 1:00 in afternoon on Sunday... f-that. lol

I've begged for a schedule of Poker night, Karaoke or what ever the hell they're doing for specials... both for weekends and duing the week. They haven't gotten it to me. I've asked for 2 months.

I got upset with John today, and he is to call me tomorrow. Hell, 20 paying customers and we're invited to sit outside? WTH It isn't John, it is the bar manager. Dimwit or what ever his name is.

I'll keep you updated.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Well, would you guys be willing to do Sunday morning at 9:00 or 9:30am then?

It is the only way we can take over the back room to guarantee that there is room for us. We should be able to get a better idea of the football crowd in there at this first big Football weekend. May be what we need to do for just this month, or next (when the heck does football end??? Seems like NEVER ha).

I should hear from John on Monday, but I'll shoot him an email if I get more people that say Sunday morning works.
v.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
Well, would you guys be willing to do Sunday morning at 9:00 or 9:30am then?

It is the only way we can take over the back room to guarantee that there is room for us. We should be able to get a better idea of the football crowd in there at this first big Football weekend. May be what we need to do for just this month, or next (when the heck does football end??? Seems like NEVER ha).

I should hear from John on Monday, but I'll shoot him an email if I get more people that say Sunday morning works.
v.

Football ends with the Superbowl...which is usually in January. :)

Let's give Sunday 9AM a chance. Anybody oppose?

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I'll try and stop by Dobson's Ranch Golf Course tomorrow (Sunday) and ask at the bar is they would be interested in having us. I'll post either way tomorrow. I can't imagine that a Golf Bar would be that busy... But we'll see.

So, I went by and the person I would need to speak with isn't there. I left my phone # and they said I'd be called either Tues or Wed. If I don't get a call, I'll go by again late in the week.

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Soreeeey Dan... we'll get something scheduled for a fun week night, k?

BTW everyone... I updated the local supplier DISCOUNT CODE & SALE info. PhxSmokeless has gotten in 510s! They also are offering us a 20% off sale. (Ends September 15th so don't dilly dally). See the "bulletin Board' here for the code
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pid=35&discussionid=48&gmid=1038#gmessage1038

More info. on the next meeting soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread