The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

September Meet?

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by DisMan, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DisMan

DisMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
    So, when do we all want to meet in September? I figure we can keep on topic, get some dates out there, and get this puppy going. I'm itching for some cheese sticks. ;)

I propose the following dates:

Saturday, September 12 (Early Afternoon)
    Sunday, September 13 (Early Afternoon)
    Friday, September 18 (Evening)

The dates are just "the dates I propose"....no real reason why I selected them except that they give a weekday and the weekend and allow plenty of time to plan.

2. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

:waves at Gary:

Dammit Dis... lol You didn't read that other thread.

Here is the condensed version. Hazelwoods isn't up to having us. Can't guarantee the room unless we show up at 9am on Sunday. Football season. Saturday out, Purdue Alum. meeting/football.

They offered outside on patio at 1:00 in afternoon on Sunday... f-that. lol

I've begged for a schedule of Poker night, Karaoke or what ever the hell they're doing for specials... both for weekends and duing the week. They haven't gotten it to me. I've asked for 2 months.

I got upset with John today, and he is to call me tomorrow. Hell, 20 paying customers and we're invited to sit outside? WTH It isn't John, it is the bar manager. Dimwit or what ever his name is.

I'll keep you updated.

3. Gswan

Gswan Full Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ.
    Sunday afternoon sounds good to me.
    I would like to hear some discussion on the ECA, FDA and whats going on with the laws. Maybe we could put something together as a group to send to our AZ. Congressmen/Senators??

4. damunster

damunster Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Rock Hill, SC
    Sundays are the only days we could get to a meeting due to work. Its a ..... to be in retail. lol

5. Hellen A. Handbasket

Well, would you guys be willing to do Sunday morning at 9:00 or 9:30am then?

It is the only way we can take over the back room to guarantee that there is room for us. We should be able to get a better idea of the football crowd in there at this first big Football weekend. May be what we need to do for just this month, or next (when the heck does football end??? Seems like NEVER ha).

I should hear from John on Monday, but I'll shoot him an email if I get more people that say Sunday morning works.
    v.

6. DisMan

DisMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
    Football ends with the Superbowl...which is usually in January. :)

Let's give Sunday 9AM a chance. Anybody oppose?

7. Hellen A. Handbasket

I'll look like hell that early in the morning, but hey... I'd go.

Bloody Mary's anyone?

:D

8. damunster

Jun 29, 2009
    Rock Hill, SC
    yes, we could make a early meeting.

9. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    I'll try and stop by Dobson's Ranch Golf Course tomorrow (Sunday) and ask at the bar is they would be interested in having us. I'll post either way tomorrow. I can't imagine that a Golf Bar would be that busy... But we'll see.

So, I went by and the person I would need to speak with isn't there. I left my phone # and they said I'd be called either Tues or Wed. If I don't get a call, I'll go by again late in the week.

10. Gswan

Gswan Full Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ.
    GET UP EARLY!!!!..ON A SUNDAY MORNING!!!!..ARE YOU OUT OF YER F***ING MIND!!!??
    Just kidding....Sunday morn. sounds ok. Less traffic too, all the slooooooow drivers are still in church.

11. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well..besides the fact that I can't really do weekends anymore...I'm not a morning person..big surprise I know hahaha...

12. Hellen A. Handbasket

13. damunster

Jun 29, 2009
    Rock Hill, SC
    We can do Tuesday afternoons and maybe an early Tuesday evening (I get up at 2am to go to work) and anytime on Sundays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.