Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I heard shadowfax was good. I'm.also considering gollum next. Already a huge gandalf fan. Not so much the fruit flavors though.

I think when HHVs body of work is either vastly more tobacco offerings, or just a bit improved in the rest of their flavors, they will be a contender for numero uno. I am sure some may flame me for suggesting that they are not already there, but go ahead. Trust me, I can remember going bonkers when the first batch of anti-Gandalfers hit the scene. :facepalm: Heck, I can remember when there was only one other that had even tried it (shout out to Luce!). Bottom line: Adam and Heather have made some flavors that are unparalleled.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I am sure some may flame me for suggesting that they are not already there, but go ahead.

Lots of people can't seem to understand that not everyone likes all the same things that they like. I for one appreciate that you try to give thoughtful advice in lieu of bold promises that only your own taste buds can keep.

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
I've been a Gandalf/Legend vaper for a few months now and just broke out my Serendipity, (it's been steeping for just over 2 weeks). I love the rich, smokey flavor. Gandalf (i have 8 30ml bottles left before I break into my Legend) will remain my all day vape for the time being, but I can definately see Serendipity being my vape while I drink my coffee.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dipity became my favorite even over Gandalf for it's dark, full flavor. For a few weeks, then back to Gandalf, then Serendipity, DF hasn;'t quite become my favorite but as of 15 minutes ago it's my vape for tonight, or at least the NEXT 15 minutes!

Shadow is the only one I still haven't loved, but giving it more time.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah the opposite for me when comparing Gandalf, now known as Legend and Serendipity, name unchanged: I love Gan, err Legend right away, though do agree it improves with time. Dipity I didn't really care for until the second week, then POW!

Of course, as anyone worth their salt in wisdom says, taste is subjective, YMMV, etc etc

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Everything I vape gets steeped. I waaaay over order juices because I'm scared of running out. I usually run 5 clearos at a time, a vvn of Gandalf, a vvn of Gollum, a t2 of whatever else is at the front of the 'vault of steepage' and a t3 of what's behind the t2. My gandalf and gollum usually get abt a month of steepage and the others are probably between 3 weeks to a month.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Everything I vape gets steeped. I waaaay over order juices because I'm scared of running out. I usually run 5 clearos at a time, a vvn of Gandalf, a vvn of Gollum, a t2 of whatever else is at the front of the 'vault of steepage' and a t3 of what's behind the t2. My gandalf and gollum usually get abt a month of steepage and the others are probably between 3 weeks to a month.

I'm the same way, I probably have a 6 month supply of juice if you count all the stuff I don't really want to vape.

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
I'm the same way, I probably have a 6 month supply of juice if you count all the stuff I don't really want to vape.

Lol, I hear that. I won 2 bottles of 'jvapes' juices at the Phoenix vape meet last sunday and about an hr after I got home someone from the meet asked how I liked them and I had to explain that I probably won't get to them for at least a month. And that's only if I skip over other juices that are ahead of them in the vault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread