Serenity Gear is in stock for us Provari lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hey, just thought I would mention to anyone who has been drooling over a Serenity Gear Leather Provari case, there are some in stock. Not sure how many of each he has as I already bought the green dragon with clip and the acorn brown with clip and they still show in stock (sorry, but I been stalking his site for a while everyday). Anyway, just thought I would give any of you who want one a heads up! There are also a couple in the bargains area.

SerenityGear Leather - Home

-=J

Here is my current Dino hide one.

20130818_155330_resized (Copy).jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
No problem.

I feel guilty for ordering more than one. But they are awesome cases and he rarely makes them anymore due to his real job. I have been stalking his web page and one other (which I will not say...hehe...until I have bought one) multiple times a day for a while. There is nothing on the web even close for our Provari either. I love the lanyard strap, it is perfect for work. At home though, I prefer no strap.

-=J

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I've been stalking the site too and I'm really glad! I was shocked to see the sleeve I designed on the blem page. Apparently, he screwed up the finish when he made mine the first time. Luckily I saw it and bought it, but I wish he had contacted me before posting it. He and I had several emails back and forth to get the stamp where I wanted it, the color and the kind of finish. I don't care if the finish is messed up, as much as the the idea that there might be someone else walking around with my custom design.

Thank you very much vaping Goddess for guiding me to Tim's site last night.

No one else on the planet is allowed to have a purple spider, screwed up finish or not.

serenitypurple2.jpg

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hey don't come into my thread talking of your custom designed leather sleeves with out posting a pic! :rules:

-=J

Do you mean me? Here is another one. The color is very dark in person, almost black. It said in the listing that the blem one is streaky and has some cosmetic problem somewhere else. As if I care. I throw the thing in my purse.

serenitypurple1.jpg

The design is very simple, just purple/pearl with a spider, but it's the placement of the spider. I wanted to be able to hold it in my hand and vape and the spider be clearly visible. I actually sent him mock ups!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I freakn hate that I cannot edit my posts...argh. Yeah, I actually got a really cheap black sleeve bargin, an acorn brown with clip and a green with dragon and clip. Already had a dino hide one. I really love his work and figured I better grab them while the gettin' is good!

-=J

Why can't you edit your posts? The one thing I don't understand is why the leather craftsmen who make things for SCA and Renn Faires haven't gotten into the market. A sleeve for a PV can't be that much harder than a scabbard.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Why can't you edit your posts? The one thing I don't understand is why the leather craftsmen who make things for SCA and Renn Faires haven't gotten into the market. A sleeve for a PV can't be that much harder than a scabbard.

Think I need to become a supporting member to have access to edit in certain areas of the forum.

No Renn Faires around Augusta. I believe the closest for me would be Atlanta. My guess is most leather crafters don't know there is a good market for it. Or they are already slammed for the products they make. Seems to be a dying art for craft grade products since everything is mass produced in China now. Sad.

Yeah, searched high and low for other Provari leather sleeve makers....no luck. Only one other person I could find made leather stuff, they were in UK and it was more of a pouch. I was too the point of taking my Dino hide to a local flee market (where I think they have a leather crafter) and try to explain what I wanted. Vaping is pretty new around here, most people think I am somehow smoking pot or some other drug. So wasn't real keen on explaining to the guy it is not a crack pipe he would be making the sleeve for. So thankful Serenity came through and saved me a lot of effort. I have enough to hopefully last me a long time of vaping.

-=J

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Think I need to become a supporting member to have access to edit in certain areas of the forum.

No Renn Faires around Augusta. I believe the closest for me would be Atlanta. My guess is most leather crafters don't know there is a good market for it. Or they are already slammed for the products they make. Seems to be a dying art for craft grade products since everything is mass produced in China now. Sad.

Yeah, searched high and low for other Provari leather sleeve makers....no luck. Only one other person I could find made leather stuff, they were in UK and it was more of a pouch. I was too the point of taking my Dino hide to a local flee market (where I think they have a leather crafter) and try to explain what I wanted. Vaping is pretty new around here, most people think I am somehow smoking pot or some other drug. So wasn't real keen on explaining to the guy it is not a crack pipe he would be making the sleeve for. So thankful Serenity came through and saved me a lot of effort. I have enough to hopefully last me a long time of vaping.

-=J

I'm confused about the editing. I have a reading disorder and have to edit almost every post I make. I know I was editing before I was a supporting member. You don't have an edit button? How odd.

You might try suppliers for civil war reenactments, they make scabbards for rifles and the like. ProVape sells a lanyard/pouch too.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I'm confused about the editing. I have a reading disorder and have to edit almost every post I make. I know I was editing before I was a supporting member. You don't have an edit button? How odd.

You might try suppliers for civil war reenactments, they make scabbards for rifles and the like. ProVape sells a lanyard/pouch too.

I feel OCD about posting, check and recheck, but nevertheless always have screw ups. So editing is important to me. I do have the edit button on a lot of forum areas, but the more specialized forum sections it is not there. From what I have read or been told, can't remember, pretty sure that is a perk of a supporting member. Which I have been meaning to become one anyway as it is a great forum. Feel I have become a much more enlightened vapor due to the most part from this forum.

Not too much worried about any more sleeves. With a total of four Serenity ones now, pretty much feel I am ready for the zombie apocalypse. Make my own juices and have a huge supply. So bring it on Umbrella Corp, I am ready to vape any zombies away. Yes, I have not sleep yet, sorry for the corny references. :blush:

Oh yeah, for Provape to sell such top notch vaporizers, they have crap accessories. I don't like there lanyard/pouch. :(

-=J

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Hey, just thought I would mention to anyone who has been drooling over a Serenity Gear Leather Provari case, there are some in stock. Not sure how many of each he has as I already bought the green dragon with clip and the acorn brown with clip and they still show in stock (sorry, but I been stalking his site for a while everyday). Anyway, just thought I would give any of you who want one a heads up! There are also a couple in the bargains area.

SerenityGear Leather - Home

-=J

Here is my current Dino hide one.

View attachment 245862

Those are nice.
I'm assuming they come with the cutout for the digital display correct?
Thanks

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Yup, I had the same question and emailed him the day I made this post. He assured me they did have the window cutout. And my Dino hide one has it too.

-=J

Sweet thanks getting ready to purchase now.
There is one on sale with a blem for 19.00 and another regular price.
I'm gonna grab two of course one for the reg Provari because I think it will work on the mini with the extended cap and ring.
Along with the one for the mini with extended cap. These are nice wont have to worry to much about butterfingers when out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread