SerenityGear Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzardrum

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Hello,

Received response to an inquiry made to SerenityGear Leather concerning when he would begin excepting custom orders again. Tim Brown informed me that he was forced to take a job and no longer had time to produce his leather goods, other than the occasional piece he would be doing for fun. I certainly understand having to move on to a steady paying job to provide for you and yours when things aren't working out for you, but what I don't understand is how things haven't worked out for SerenityGear. For those of you that know I don't have to say how exquisite his leather accessories truly are. If you haven't seen his work yet, you should check out the photos of previous work he's done on his website. Awesome stuff! As far as I can tell there is no other provider of quality leather holsters and cases for E-cigs. Maybe if there were more inquiries made he might be persuaded to fire up the custom production again. I'm sure there are enough customers in this growing market to support the artist Tim Brown of SerenityGear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread