Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Hi all, I received my very first REO yesterday around 2, but I'm at a total loss as what to do now. First of all,l I chose the REO over the Provari because of the idea of just vaping and going. No fiddling, no extras to carry around, the idea seemed absolutely fantastic. But I have discovered the problem with that. I'm BORED! The last few months my Hubby has jokingly teased me about carrying my tackle box from room to room. When I get in bed at night he expects me to "tie Lures"

But last night nothing. I looked at my glorious REO, tried to find a bit of dirt or overflowed juice to clean,nothing, I popped off my Carto several dozen time expecting to have something to fill or or poke or doil with but nothing. No condom filling at night either, for the next days vape. So I vaped and vaped and vaped. Now Hubby sees all my free time, idle hands and expects me to tickle his back till he falls asleep :facepalm: Seriously these issues need to be addressed. How can I enjoy my REO under this kind of back tickling pressure?

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
:blink::?:.............................:lol: You know...I had the very same problem...but it took me a few weeks before I cleaned up my desk and tackle box of the debris left over from filling, dripping, collecting....ugh!!! I'm a HUGE skeptic and I was a tough sell on ALL of my vaping devices. Now, I kind of relish the free time I now have. My husband went through withdrawals ....didn't need to buy anything else....but still ended up searching around and buy things for months! :laugh: We're past that now.............for the most part. :glare:

I'm so glad you have an abundance of time now....get a hobby before he starts asking you to tickle his feet as well. :blink:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Hi Beans,

Nice that you are enjoying your Reo. THe Reo certainly makes vaping a nice, no hassle way to vape. Feel free to say hello in the Lounge and feel free to post any questions that might arise. One big extra that comes with being a Reonaut is the forum that is inhabited by a great bunch of people that go out of their way to help others.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I went through the same thing .... Its a serious problem .... really.
I thought I would have to find another hobby, but vaping was supposed to be my hobby .... what ?

My solution .... End up with six REOs ..... that way there is always one or two that could use the bottle topped off or the catch cup cleaned with an alcohol Q-tip :) Always a battery or two to charge as well.

It still doesn't take up nearly as much time as my vaping did pre-REO but it helps.

Maybe when I get up to 16 - 18 REOs it will consume an equal amount of time.

Congrats.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
LOL @ Rhaposdies. NO NO NO, I will Never touch his feet and you can't make me!!!!!!! Shudder

@Pack, I haven't had a single issue with Squonking, I love it! I'm a natural :)

@ lostknotter I agree 100% He's not a tickler though :(

Big Hitter, I'm looking for a few friends for my REO now lol, I see several in my future.

Thanks for the welcome all!

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Hi all, I received my very first REO yesterday around 2, but I'm at a total loss as what to do now. First of all,l I chose the REO over the Provari because of the idea of just vaping and going. No fiddling, no extras to carry around, the idea seemed absolutely fantastic. But I have discovered the problem with that. I'm BORED! The last few months my Hubby has jokingly teased me about carrying my tackle box from room to room. When I get in bed at night he expects me to "tie Lures"

But last night nothing. I looked at my glorious REO, tried to find a bit of dirt or overflowed juice to clean,nothing, I popped off my Carto several dozen time expecting to have something to fill or or poke or doil with but nothing. No condom filling at night either, for the next days vape. So I vaped and vaped and vaped. Now Hubby sees all my free time, idle hands and expects me to tickle his back till he falls asleep :facepalm: Seriously these issues need to be addressed. How can I enjoy my REO under this kind of back tickling pressure?

that is freaking hilarious.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Beans, when I saw the title to your post, I thought--Oh no, a troublemaker and she's from my "neck of the woods" too.:)
In all seriousness, I am so glad you are pleased with your REO. You truly become spoiled with these vaping tools. I can't remember what it was like filling carts every night but I'm pretty sure I didn't hate it because it was still better than smoking. Furthermore, there was no true alternative until Sir Robert came along.
Now, its just so easy. Check the bottle, swap the battery, head out for the day. I'm happy for you, Beans.
Don't forget to stop by the lounge if you get too bored. :)
Roger

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

DogFunny.gif

LOL You got me! :) Welcome to ReoVil!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread