Serpent SMM vs Kylin v2 vs Merlin mini vs ammit 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackneon

Aug 15, 2017
Malaysia
I finally bought the Serpent SMM and it feels GREAT! Smooth airflow restriction and great flavour which kicks alot for MTL users depends on how you adjust the airflow IMO. It is really a user-friendly tank which is easy to wick and build! No leaks for now.. Just great flavour for a single coiled deck RTA ;) Impressed :D (currently vaping on Fruity juice, don't know how will it perform on Creamy juice)

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Can you get a nice tight MTL vape with the SMM?
It's hard for me to say. It has been some time since I was MTL. But I think so, yes. And properly coiled you should have no trouble in that wattage range. I will say with the air closed way down the draw gets pretty hard; not a lot of leakage in the AFC. Close it all the way and I can draw a partial vacuum in the chamber with my breath.

Shoxvibe

May 30, 2017
Vancouver
I just received my Ammit 25 and so far, I like it more than my Pharaoh RTA. I haven't used my Kylin very much but I probably should haha. Never got a chance to try the Serpent SMM yet but I feel like I may enjoy it even more than the Ammit since I'm not a big fan of the Ammit's height in 5 ml mode/the 510 drip tip/narrow bore although I DO like the restricted airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread