Sexy lil' charger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
In a recent order the crew at V4L threw in one of those little USB universal chargers. Cute I thought.. and didn't think much more of it.

Let me tell you... if you've got one of these, keep it close to your vest and away from your PV'in associates! This is the slickest little universal charger that I've seen so far. It uses a silicone sleeve to hold the charging end of the battery. So what you say? Well... that means it doesn't care what kind of threads you have on your battery! As long as it is a 3.7V battery.. and it fits in the hole.. it will charge it! I've used it to charge my VK battery.. my 510 batteries, my 901 batteries, my wife's Gawd-fer-sakin' SE Gold battery.. and even the lil' bitty sucker from my Revolver. They all fit.. they all charge.

I've got it here on the desk on the end of a USB extension cable. If anything is dead.. I just jam it in there. Well... you know.... within reason....:oops:

Thanks crew!

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
In a recent order the crew at V4L threw in one of those little USB universal chargers. Cute I thought.. and didn't think much more of it.

Let me tell you... if you've got one of these, keep it close to your vest and away from your PV'in associates! This is the slickest little universal charger that I've seen so far. It uses a silicone sleeve to hold the charging end of the battery. So what you say? Well... that means it doesn't care what kind of threads you have on your battery! As long as it is a 3.7V battery.. and it fits in the hole.. it will charge it! I've used it to charge my VK battery.. my 510 batteries, my 901 batteries, my wife's Gawd-fer-sakin' SE Gold battery.. and even the lil' bitty sucker from my Revolver. They all fit.. they all charge.

I've got it here on the desk on the end of a USB extension cable. If anything is dead.. I just jam it in there. Well... you know.... within reason....:oops:

Thanks crew!

Really? I did not even know that it charges everything. Thanks!

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Yup... that's the one:

VK-USB-CHARGER-2.jpg

That's not to say that it didn't happen though.... ;-)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Thanks crew!

Asooo, you learn good grasshopper:D

Steve:cool:

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Hey guys

so will this lil charger charge a 108 battery,, looks like the threads on batt are opposite from 901..

I don't have a 108 but if you meant 801, yes it will charge it. If there is a 108, this should still work as long as the center "hole" on the battery is not significantly tinier than every other device. So far, I have not come across a standard ecig that could not be charged using this device. There are no threads inside the charger, so the threading of the battery does not matter. You just push the battery straight into the charger verses screwing it in.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
no i was talkin the 108 vaprocountry's got em so im trying em out, but the batt is female threaded so thats why i was wondering,, prob just make adapter from old battery

Learn something new every day. Again you should not need an adaptor, since there are no threads on the charger itself. You just push the battery into the charger lining the center stem up with your batteries hole. Only if the battery has a super thin center hole would ther be an issue. Every battery I own has the same size center hole and so far none have had issues with this device.

Nietzsc

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
México
Ok, so I want to get one of those but c'mon almost all of us use manual batteries so I heard that the universal charger won't accept manual batteries (801 and 901), so I'm guessing that is because of the colseness of the button to the thread. But if I remove the batterie button then it would fit right?

Has anyone tried this? The buttons of the batteries are very easy to remove and then put back on

Serenna

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2009
You need to pick up a Belkin USB 4-Port Mobile Hub. I have the hub plugged into my APC Battery Backup and have the PCC, Manual PT and the handy little USB charger all plugged into the hub. No worries about blowing a USB port on your PC and plenty or room to plug everything in. The hub was about $15-20 at Office Depot. Also if I'm not near my PC I can plug the hub into any electrical outlet and vape away:)

MetalPrincess

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
I have a charger that looks exactly like that (purchased somewhere else) and it is a wonderful little gadget. I just ordered a second one. So far I have successfully charged the following batteries:
KR808D-1 - manual & automatic
510 - manual & automatic
306A - auto
M201 - auto
M803 (aka M702) - auto
KR808A - auto
plus 2 generic who-knows-what superminis. My 401 is a pass-through but the battery is nearly the same as the KR808A so it should charge without any trouble as well.

The M201 is a little snug but I just push it in slowly and stop as soon as the lights activate.

Hmm, might just have to keep an eye out to pick up a few more of these and get a multi-battery charging setup going! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread