• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SF E-smokers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Molly's in North Beach?? At least I think it Molly's

Great british pub with $2 Imperial pints of Guiniess, Beamish and several other great bears and the curry is great!

I havenet been there since I moved out of SF about 5 years ago, so prices may have gone up, but its a great pub.

Phil
are u sure you don't mean Kennedy's on the upperside of North Beach.. an Irish place with an Indian Curry House in the middle of it?

they do $2 Guinness for happy hour 4-7pm and cheap beer all the time.. and the curry is pretty kushti too!

Def should have u out for the next meet Phylo. Leaford is a don.. and knows his stuff for real. Hopefully I'll have some nu toys for when we meet next..

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
are u sure you don't mean Kennedy's on the upperside of North Beach.. an Irish place with an Indian Curry House in the middle of it?

they do $2 Guinness for happy hour 4-7pm and cheap beer all the time.. and the curry is pretty kushti too!

Def should have u out for the next meet Phylo. Leaford is a don.. and knows his stuff for real. Hopefully I'll have some nu toys for when we meet next..

You are correct!! It is Kennedy's! Its been a while and I was thinking of the Irish Pub in Santa Cruz..

Depending on when the next meet up is I may have a couple of prototype e-cigs from my manufacturer to play with..

Phil

jpc815

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2008
Tennessee, United States
I'll be a new e-smoker soon. I just ordered my first kit yesterday and I live in Marin county.
I'm so excited to try it. I've struggled for a long time to quit smoking and now I've got an alternative!
Cheers!

Catherine

Congrats Catherine! I wish you luck. I quit smoking 7/20/08 after 30 yrs! Just started on these and quit. It was much easier that I thought I would be. Glad to have you here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread