• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sg vapers meet up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Sorry for this sudden post. I just had to replace that gawd-awful previous pic. It keeps showing up in Tapatalk feeds and scares the bejeezus out of me. This should be more pleasant.
B6hW2SpCIAIQ-n-.jpg

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
What security concerns?

I can understand having a meet up but not vaping in public.

Members are afraid of meet ups because they are not sure who to trust.

Meet ups used to include local sellers/vendors as well. Then authorities step up on their operations and all the popular sellers were caught. Some members were implicated due to close relationships/ dealings with them.
No one knew who was leaking all the infos or maybe, there might even be an undercover. So everyone dispersed and 'hide'.

Doesn't matter now as that was all in the past. Just letting you know since you asked.

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas

Meet ups used to include local sellers/vendors as well. Then authorities step up on their operations and all the popular sellers were caught. Some members were implicated due to close relationships/ dealings with them.
No one knew who was leaking all the infos or maybe, there might even be an undercover. So everyone dispersed and 'hide'.

Doesn't matter now as that was all in the past. Just letting you know since you asked.

Thank you very much for the info!

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island

Well a few of us do meet up every now and then. But we're pretty clear that it's not a sales meet. We get together to hang out, have a couple of drinks and trade tips, info or juice. It's also a great way for us to swap tanks and mods around to get a feel for the hardware or juices before we commit to buy.

Just got back from JKT and had a great afternoon catching up with my buddy there at a popular vape shop. And we both agree that vaping is a lot more interesting with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread