• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sg vapers meet up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Nguyen

Mar 15, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Sourcing is not permitted. Read the stickies in this forum

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Effort going up and down with the loot.
I hang with a couple of guys from this forum to vape (you know who you are) and we've gotten together enough times in the last 8 or 9 months that we've become friends. This camaraderie has been very enriching with us sharing juices and bits of kit, and pooling to buy even more juices and kit.
We tried once or twice to get a few more ppl involved to meet but it always defaulted to just the 4 of us. Recently we added a 5th person and we're still waiting to do the next gathering.
Anyway, whoever's keen, drop me a pm and let's see what happens.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
I hang with a couple of guys from this forum to vape (you know who you are) and we've gotten together enough times in the last 8 or 9 months that we've become friends. This camaraderie has been very enriching with us sharing juices and bits of kit, and pooling to buy even more juices and kit.
We tried once or twice to get a few more ppl involved to meet but it always defaulted to just the 4 of us. Recently we added a 5th person and we're still waiting to do the next gathering.

Hell yeah vape friends! I've hit you up on DM chem!

kingkerrigan

Jan 25, 2016

I am interested but somehow I can't start convo with 5 posts already

Ter

Verified Member
Speaking of meetups, I once saw a gathering at Hans cafe back in around early 2016 or late 2015, can't remember. Around 10 of them I think and it was over midnight.

Kits, mods, ejuices were lying among with their drinks and I think there's some snacks too "on the table". Everything was openly displayed.

People were staring with strange looks as the vapour produced by them seems to make the area look like genting island.

Not to mention, the smell were entering the cafe whenever customers enter or exit that door. Overheard a few people asking "is that shisa?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread