Shake it baby! The Super Blitz Sale is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Oh boy! We all knew this day was coming... Shake sale 2.0!

Visit Killer Juice for this week's blow out!

First up are the 99 cent flavors:
Raspberry
Orange Creamsicle
Blueberry
Strawberry Cheesecake (YUM)

This week's premium flavors for $1.99 are:
Shamrock Milk Shake
Vanilla Milk Shake
Strawberry Milk Shake
Chocolate Milk Shake

To round out this week's sale we decided to add 2 bonus items for $1.99:
Menthol Blend (NET)
0mg Base Mix (4oz) (DIY section)

The winners of last week's contest are: Jamie Lynn, Florence Weiser, yasmin817(ECF) and Stacy1(ECF)

Oh and you know we are going to give away more gift cards too! Be sure to comment, like, and shared our status to be entered in to the next drawing!

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
If the Orange Dreamsicle is anything like the Orange Cream they used to have... it was really tasty and here I sit with a box of 24 unopened KJ bottles and about 6 opened....
Orange Cream has been reformulated to the new Orange Creamsicle (added a bit more sweetness). It was also moved from the fruit section to the soda shop.
I got 3 bottles about a month or so ago when it was last on sale. Not the strongest flavor of the various vendors versions I've tried but possibly the best tasting. Definitely more than just the stock orange creamsicle flavoring in what Killer Juice offers. Yummy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

ZCAR1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
San Antonio, TX, USA
Same here Joy. I got both BI Vanilla Custard and Blueberry in the 2 flavor levels.
The 30% Blueberry smells stronger than the 25% (I think).
The 30% Custard smells the same, and has the same color and viscosity, as the 25% Custard.
Since I got 6 bottles (3 of each flavor level), I'd have to open at least 4 in order to be sure I was comparing at least one of each.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I have Walt's Peach Tea in the Taifun, Shamrock Shake in the Kayfun abd the Dew Live Wire in a dripper.

Made a small tester of the Tobacco NET from the Flavorings... did it quite weak at 10 drops from a 14 gauge syringe to 5 ml of unflavored 6 mg base. The flavor is really surprising. It still needs to steep but even in 24 hrs can tell it is making itself at home. It is a clean fresh sweet and grassy Virginia type of flavor. No smoky or ashy taste at all. Quite refreshing and I really like it a lot. I will revisit it in a week to see how it is then but see it only improving with time. It has none of that nuttiness or sickening sweetness but has a natural sweetness that I can't describe. I can see it being good by itself or mixed with so many of his other flavors. After a week... I am thinking of adding a bit of white chocolate to it. Mainly because I add Walt's white chocolate to anything I can :facepalm: Have tried wc from other vendors and they just don't compare. Ballgame is back on :D Thanks again Walt for such great products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread