Share your accidental juice blend discoveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I'm refilling my tanks for tomorrow and watching stupid stuff on TV.

I grab the green tank and top it off with Sinful Envy (Banana Vanilla Parfait)

Soon after, I realize the green tank is actually the blue tank and I just polluted my tank of Virus...

After a brief thought of dumping it, I say "Screw it", so I screw it...onto the battery and hit go.

Not bad. I'll likely not do it again after this tank, but it's vape-able.

What juices have you made while watching your cat videos?

Jay :headbang:

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I had multiple 2ml bottles that I never finished and mixed: strawberry, peach, 1ml mango and some blueberry muffin. It's really good. The muffin part added a cake-like something to the mix and the fruits blended well. The sad part is I have no idea how much of what I put in and don't want to buy the separate flavors for a new batch. lol

dangaranga

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2015
Metro Detroit, MI
Me and a buddy ended up mixing some of my diy Baja blast from killer juice with a juice we cant remember and ended up with the exact same juice as shocker from cosmic fog, we had one tank with the concoction and one tank of shocker and you could not tell the difference.

We still kick ourselves for forgetting that recipe lol it was soooo good

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I didn't feel like emptying out the little bit of juice in my mini nautilus before adding another flavor... Now I'm regularly mixing Komodo by Unique Vapor Innovations (Vanilla pastry) with BC Blast by DSV Creations(multi fruit blend). Tastes like I'm vaping the fruitiest pie ever.

Reactions: WonderDude32

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
I found a flavor at a local shop called Chocolate Donuts and Coffee by Velvet Cloud. I mix 1 Part of it and 3 parts Tribeca by Halo = Very nice Tobacco blend...very much to me like a real cig.

Very cool to read this. I'm thinkingabout mixing my Tribeca with some of the Halo Belgian Cocoa. The BC seems to be really gunky so I'm hoping cutting it with a clearer juice will help out.

Reactions: GccTxs67

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Very cool to read this. I'm thinkingabout mixing my Tribeca with some of the Halo Belgian Cocoa. The BC seems to be really gunky so I'm hoping cutting it with a clearer juice will help out.

I use 18 nic, can be pretty harsh at higher watts, cutting it with something sweet really does it right.

I have some Halo Shamrock I might add to my Halo Freedom Juice, see what' that's like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread