Sherbet Lemon's E-Liquid From Alchemist's Cupboard UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
I'm trying out all the UK juice creators as I like the idea of hand blended juice with quality ingredients - if organic then it's even better - because the varieties of mass produced juice I'd tried left me sorely disappointed with the bland or chemical tasting vapes they gave me, I hit on one particular hand blended, organic juice chef and was amazed at the cleaner, more flavourful vapes their juice gives me. I figured there must be others who create their own unique juice in the UK and started tracking down and trying them out. I'm hunting for UK juice chef's purely because of the easier and quicker delivery.

I stumbled over Alchemist's Cupboard, liked that they state their liquid's are hand blended, unique recipes made with the finest ingredients they can find.
Added plus points are the juices are made in clean room conditions and you have lots of choice - they even offer a bespoke juice creating service.
They offer bits for DIY juices and a couple of special offers on sample packs, starter kits and bulk buys.
I opted for a 5 x 10ml sample pack of any flavours I chose, but restricted to 18mg nicotine.
On there normal 10, 30 and 50ml bottles you choose your preferred nicotine level.
For those who want to try flavours but can't stick such high nicotine, they do a nicotine free sample pack.

The juice I'm reviewing today is the Sherbet Lemon's.
50/50 PG/VG
18mg nicotine as it's part of a sample pack.
The date of bottling was included on the bottle's label alongside the safety info, name, nic content and PG/VG ratio - I discarded the bottle after decanting into a needle point juice dropper but recall it was early October and the use by was 12 months after the bottling date. I found this useful as it enabled me to try them according to the date they were bottled thus not having to assume all were bottled yesterday and letting them all steep for 2 - 3 weeks first.
The set up I vaped with is a Vamo V2 set between 3.7 and 4.2 volts and a Aga T2 with a vertical organic cotton wick and a 12 wrap 1.7 diameter micro coil of 30ga A1 Kanthal wire. I used a coil reading 1.8 ohms and another reading 1.9 ohms.
I've also had this set up on a TVS mech, though mostly the Vamo as I'm still finding my way with mechs.
Sherbet Lemon's was the second juice from my sample pack that I tried. With the bottled date being early October it was roughly 4 weeks old when I received it and had been sat with the lid off the bottle for 2 weeks in my steeping cupboard prior to trying.
The website describes it as being just like the sweets and the flavour will transport you back to eating them as a child.

My hopes for this flavour were that it would be sweet, but sharp with a strong lemon taste.

My hopes were surpassed, I find it sweet yet sharp, with a slight tanginess on my tongue that was a real pleasant surprise.
The flavour is EXACTLY how Sherbet Lemon's taste to me.
The exhale is really smooth, a very pleasant contrast to the wonderful zing on the inhale.
There's no hint of any chemical taste - which turns me off instantly.
Throat hit feels just right and plenty of vapour - though that may vary depending on set up and nicotine content.
I've never been able to exclusively vape a juice for more than 2 days without losing flavour or getting bored - I've been vaping this exclusively for 6 days now and still every bit as good as the first day.

Obviously we all have different preferences, but can hand on heart say that this juice is exactly as described and after 6 days of vaping this exclusively it is still refreshing and full of flavour on every vape, whereas most juices become sickly or I am unable to taste them fully or I just simply get bored of it after exclusive vaping for a day or possibly 2.
If you've had the sweets and like them - I think you'll be impressed with this juice.
If you don't like the sweets, probably wouldn't be to your taste (though some people enjoy vapes they don't like to eat, in which case you may still like it).
If you've never had the sweets, the best way I can describe it is as tangy, sharp and very lemony, but also sweet at the same time.

I will definitely be ordering 50ml of this and I am hoping the others from Alchemist's Cupboard waiting to be tested in my steeping cupboard are of the same high quality and excellent captivation of flavour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread