Shhhh The wee one is sleeping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
As you know, The Chameleon's are currently unavailable at IkenVape and that we are currently constructing a mechanical version of the Chameleon to match the original specifications for compatibility along with other features to completely remove the Achilles heel and to enhance the original unit in it's entirety.

But for now, we are unveiling a new special little pudgey atomizer to our Ikv 2.0Ω line that delivers a serious a punch! With the Flavor of an 801, the vapor production of a 510 and the actual feel (TH) in the middle ground of 901 and 510.

e1f47342.jpg

efb9ebef.jpg

As you guys know, We don't like to play the Rushing game to ensure you guys only get the highest quality from us and our products. We do put products through their paces and extensive hands-on and online research phases to accomplish perfection on these little modern marvels. Please stay tuned because at this rate these wee mini 2.0 801's will be hitting the streets soon!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
As you know, The Chameleon's are currently unavailable at IkenVape and that we are currently constructing a mechanical version of the Chameleon to match the original specifications for compatibility along with other features to completely remove the Achilles heel and to enhance the original unit in it's entirety.

But for now, we are unveiling a new special little pudgey atomizer to our Ikv 2.0Ω line that delivers a serious a punch! With the Flavor of an 801, the vapor production of a 510 and the actual feel (TH) in the middle ground of 901 and 510.

e1f47342.jpg

efb9ebef.jpg

As you guys know, We don't like to play the Rushing game to ensure you guys only get the highest quality from us and our products. We do put products through their paces and extensive hands-on and online research phases to accomplish perfection on these little modern marvels. Please stay tuned because at this rate these wee mini 2.0 801's will be hitting the streets soon!

You are such a tease Isaac. Val should smack you upside the head. :lol: How long will it be?

Are you back at home? If so, did you have a good time?

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
thats what I call a chubby attie...oooooooooooooooooooooooh did I hear a fully mechanical chameleon may be on the way? :):):):):):):):)

I bet that fat shorty 801 atty could put a dent in 510 popularity amongst drippers. It looks nice on the Chameleon.

Isaac's been teasing us with next generation Chameleon info recently. Even posted some prototype pics not long ago (but took them down real fast too). A mechanical switch has definitely been mentioned as a feature.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Did you guys notice that back to work also means my other job sd well? Ugh.

Hiya Sky!

Yes maa'm We're back! and the vacation was excellent. Barely did anything and just ate,played video games and last but not least got some good time in with the in-laws and just playing with the kids. 4 girls and 4 boys and at one point 6 and 6!, but all in all, it was just great. Thank's for asking!

Haha Switcher! I was just talking to Vman about that in email! We're talking about giving them a bit of time to see how they fare out in the vaping world, then take it from there, but when I just imagined it by reading your post, I REALLY want to do it! :laugh:
The thing is, that the arch is awfully close. I'll take a photo quick...
7caacbdc.jpg
(Just had too)
9ec376b7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread