Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Oh yea ha I don’t know much about that band just that they changed their name to Spaceship at some point. I do like the song “coming back to me.”

My days of pill popping is gone ha but that probably would have been the name years ago I give right away or just call it white rabbit.
Then again I wouldn’t have had al these bunnies when I was on all those drugs. Couldn’t even afford to feed myself most days.

Spend money on lunch and be sick all day at work? Or be well with a growling tummy... Be well for sure.

Thanks for all the names everyone I’ll think it over.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
wash it with cotton ball and warm water 2-3 times a day. There is something we use here in the states called Terramycin. Sometimes it is just a scratch and can be healed on its own as long as it is kept clean
Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 3.5-g (Not for California) - Chewy.com
I usually have a tube of this lying around. Let me know if juniors eye get worse and I can try to send some. Keep it clean. If it gets really oozy and he starts keeping it closed, he might need a vet visit. Cats get ulcers in their eyes, not sure about rabbits.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My daughter is totally enchanted with Ricky. "why can't I met a guy like that" she says as I tell her about him rescuing the bunnies at his job, bringing them home and building them habitats. My daughter is a lover of all animals and stopped eating meat at age 4, because she did not feel it was right to eat an animal.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
I usually have a tube of this lying around. Let me know if juniors eye get worse and I can try to send some. Keep it clean. If it gets really oozy and he starts keeping it closed, he might need a vet visit. Cats get ulcers in their eyes, not sure about rabbits.
Okay thanks a lot. My mom was gonna get polyporsin at Walmart today. Think that would help?

I’m gonna call around to vets to see what they think as well. I love my little junior I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to him :(

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
My daughter is totally enchanted with Ricky. "why can't I met a guy like that" she says as I tell her about him rescuing the bunnies at his job, bringing them home and building them habitats. My daughter is a lover of all animals and stopped eating meat at age 4, because she did not feel it was right to eat an animal.
That’s sweet maybe there is some hope for me after all ha I got too much baggage for most though. I don’t even speak to women anymore let alone flirt or ask one out. I haven’t for years. Especially not now in today’s world when we’re all treating each other like we have the plague.

The world will never be the same again :(

Last edited:

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Okay thanks a lot. My mom was gonna get polyporsin at Walmart today. Think that would help?

I’m gonna call around to vets to see what they think as well. I love my little junior I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to him :(
Can you call the vet that did the neuters and see if they would sell you some triple antibiotic eye ointment/drops? It would be best to have a vet check it first, but if they are having to limit themselves, maybe they can let you try something on your own. The pet store might have something too, just make sure it is for eyes and not skin injuries.

With cats, they can get upper respiratory (colds) infections that will make the runny eyes too, so I think at least a call to the bunny doctor would be the first thing to try.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

I think that cat rescue lady probably has a tube or two of Terrimycin laying around. Ask her to buy some from her. I have never known a cat rescuer to not have some.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

Terrimycin is an anti-biotic specifically for the eye. I would not put just anything in an eye

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
That’s sweet maybe there is some hope for me after all ha I got too much baggage for most though. I don’t even speak to women anymore let alone flirt or ask one out. I haven’t for years. Especially not now in today’s world when we’re all treating each other like we have the plague.

That is exactly what she says about herself. She vows to spend the rest of her life alone as she has had some bad failed relationships. Too bad you two are not closer. I tell her the same thing I will tell you. Be yourself and choose wisely next time.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

Things are crazy right now, but this will pass. You’re far too young to give up. It’s never too late, until we stop breathing.

We all have things in our past that make us feel too broken, undeserving. But you show on a daily basis that you are kind. There’s precious little of that to go around. Do not count yourself out, or sell yourself short, not ever.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Things are crazy right now, but this will pass. You’re far too young to give up. It’s never too late, until we stop breathing.

We all have things in our past that make us feel too broken, undeserving. But you show on a daily basis that you are kind. There’s precious little of that to go around. Do not count yourself out, or sell yourself short, not ever.
I just really don’t see the world going back to being the way it was before after this.

Thanks I know I’m good to animals but I’ll see I don’t trust much if any human out there.

Well Except a lot of you :)

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Toby loves horses he always starts grazing with them as soon as he’s near one haha they look at him like why you eating my grass dog?

258327CD-7DDA-43A5-A52E-D2B90A081EC6.jpeg

Bunnies had a fun weekend.

Much More manageable family of four.

I got a call to from someone who seen one of my posters I put up about the Stevie babies. He wants two but I said he’ll have to wait for the next litter because I’m not parting with Junior or Honey

5C536751-33B4-44E6-B690-6FDF61581DD5.jpeg

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Toby loves horses he always starts grazing with them as soon as he’s near one haha they look at him like why you eating my grass dog?

View attachment 878651

Bunnies had a fun weekend.

Much More manageable family of four.

I got a call to from someone who seen one of my posters I put up about the Stevie babies. He wants two but I said he’ll have to wait for the next litter because I’m not parting with Junior or Honey

View attachment 878649
How soon can you get Junior neutered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread