Shiny After Hours Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Can you call the vet that did the neuters and see if they would sell you some triple antibiotic eye ointment/drops? It would be best to have a vet check it first, but if they are having to limit themselves, maybe they can let you try something on your own. The pet store might have something too, just make sure it is for eyes and not skin injuries.

With cats, they can get upper respiratory (colds) infections that will make the runny eyes too, so I think at least a call to the bunny doctor would be the first thing to try.
I called my vet and emailed them the picture I took . They said if I bring him in a kennel and leave it at the door then back off and call them they will come grab him and bring him In to check him out.

That’s good just sucks I can’t be there with him so he’s not as scared.

I just want him fixed up though

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I don’t know they say he has to be 12 weeks old and he’s around 10 weeks. But there also arnt any surgeries happening because of this virus.
You'll need to separate him from the females before long.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hard at work in the sweat shop today. 14 hammocks done and 16 to go. Probably a good two hours work cutting off all loose threads
hammocks.jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
L.A. Friends made this: It was filmed in my beloved hometown of Burbank and at 1:42 (see the jogger) is my beloved bike path where Daphne and I walked every morning. In L.A. everyone wants to be a rock star or actress. It is kind of cool though. Has a B-52's type vibe

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Any DIY'ers listening @Letitia Best Waffle flavoring of the main players. I do not want to venture out of the main players. FA, TFA, CAP, or FLV
The only waffle I have is WF waffle cone. Been reading great things about MB ww waffle though, available at BCF.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Any DIY'ers listening @Letitia Best Waffle flavoring of the main players. I do not want to venture out of the main players. FA, TFA, CAP, or FLV

The only one I have is Belgian Waffle, I think it’s tfa. Haven’t used it in a while but it has a maple syrup flavor to it. It’s good if it’s the thing you’re looking for.

I got up early (as usual) and got the trash out. That’s my only real chore today. Got a lot of little goodies for embroidery, so I’m gonna round them up and spend the day in the sewing room.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    He is amazing :wub: reminds me of this guy's incredible imagination. I found his pics a few years ago, (before vaping, and coil building ;)) when I learnt paverpol:
    Gallery - Fantasywire
    Yep, found him through " my modern met" on fb too. Tickles me how voluptuous and buff his fairies are, very long toes too. Details in the wings is rather stunning and the faces & hair are pretty amazing as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread